User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I first started noticing a drop in libido and function at 27. I was dating a 22 year old at the time, so I was really mind fucked that I may have already experienced the best sex I would ever have with someone I would not be marrying. I never thought it would get any better, so I am super pumped that my life's journey has led me down this path. There is hope yet! I mean there are a lot of scheduling issues that aren't helping right now, but that makes it even more important that I be ready whenever an opportunity arises. Getting old sucks because right at a time when my mind and life are actually becoming enjoyable my body is on a decline. wtf?!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    The context in which you're applying cottonseed oil probably makes the issues negligent, IMHO

I was just thinking, this thread could easily be re-named: "Stuff that makes your wiener stop working," or "Stuff that's good for your wiener and manhood."
    Agreed but the part about smaller families in areas where they used cottonseed oil to cook and the lower fertility in the trials not always being reversable creeps me the fuck out.

I think that thread should be a totally separate thread entirely, fpr. Between a few of the members here we could yet a really nice thread together.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Agreed but the part about smaller families in areas where they used cottonseed oil to cook and the lower fertility in the trials not always being reversable creeps me the fuck out.

I think that thread should be a totally separate thread entirely, fpr. Between a few of the members here we could yet a really nice thread together.
    My phone changed "negligible" to "negligent," LOL. I believe Tallstraw is referring to cottonseed oil as a carrier agent.

But yes, perhaps we need to open a thread about everything that supports sexual function and the stuff that sabotages it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah. pfizer uses cottonseed oil for their test and it worries me since most cotton is gmo and I'm injecting that shit right into myself....but....i guess since I'm not just injecting cottonseed, but also the test..... guess i don't need to worry as much???? idk. it does concern me.....although not quite enough to not do it lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought some ashwaganda and some fructo borate from bioimmursion. Lets see how these fair in my pct regime.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I spent my entire pubertal years eating mostly soy protein, as well as two cycles of accutane. What kind of damage might i have done? I still like tofu..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accutane is evil stuff for the people who get effected by it but like SSRIs and 5aris it doesn't effect everyone. The info is available online. They even did a documentary about it over here called "dying for clear skin". I think its on YouTube. I wouldn't risk another cycle of it if you avoided the nasty stuff. As for tofu etc, I don't think enjoying it occasionally would cause any big problems, but ive heard of large amounts of soymilk consumption causing high E symptoms, ED low T etc etc.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took Accutane when I was in high school for about 6 months if I remember right. It's nasty stuff for sure. I became extremely susceptible to sun burn which was completely out of the norm for me as I already have a fairly dark complexion anyway. I also suffered from very dry/cracking lips that was very uncomfortable. All those side effects went away after I stopped taking it but about two years ago, which would have been about fifteen years after I stopped taking it, I developed Ulcerative Colitis. Since then I've wondered if the Accutane may have played a role in developing UC. I just wonder if it could take that long after taking the medication to develop something like that...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    I took Accutane when I was in high school for about 6 months if I remember right. It's nasty stuff for sure. I became extremely susceptible to sun burn which was completely out of the norm for me as I already have a fairly dark complexion anyway. I also suffered from very dry/cracking lips that was very uncomfortable. All those side effects went away after I stopped taking it but about two years ago, which would have been about fifteen years after I stopped taking it, I developed Ulcerative Colitis. Since then I've wondered if the Accutane may have played a role in developing UC. I just wonder if it could take that long after taking the medication to develop something like that...
    I had a bad case of pneumonia as a sophomore in high school, before the summer of my junior year. I was put on a shit ton of corticosteroids. I had almost never had acne up to that point. That's all it took and I got hit with THE worst case of cystic acne on my face.

My doctor's PA prescribed me tetracycline and Differin gel and that wasn't really touching it. They were within inches of prescribing me Accutane, but the PA was wise to how toxic it was and told me I'd need regular liver enzyme draws and if I was going to have sex I needed to always wear protection while on it.

At the time I was fucking a girl a year younger than me who was on birth control and blowing it in her every time. There was no way in hell I was going to rubber up after going bareback, LOL. So I passed on the Accutane. So glad I did.

This shit is taken a lot in competitive bodybuilding circles. Steroids always get a bad rep as killing these guys long term, but some of their diets and drugs like this are far more toxic than what they're shooting for anabolics.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's another side to SHBG that isn't discussed. It doesn't just bind up test; it also binds up E2. This is why total test tends to drop when free test is increased.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys