User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked up some boron. How should it be dosed?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    I picked up some boron. How should it be dosed?
    The first study had the participants taking 10mg every morning with breakfast.

Second study used 6mg of the calcium fructo-borate form of it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay the plan was to take 12mg(3mg pills) all at one in the morning so I'm spot on. Unless 9mg would be just as effective. I thought I saw somewhere, however, about doing 5 days on 2 days off.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Okay the plan was to take 12mg(3mg pills) all at one in the morning so I'm spot on. Unless 9mg would be just as effective. I thought I saw somewhere, however, about doing 5 days on 2 days off.
    I just take 3mg a day with my multi

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been cycling boron for the last year at 6mg a day. Don't let this put you off, but my SHBG went up! Don't worry, it was because E rose too along with rising T. Oats/Avena Sativa is another compound quoted to lower SHBG, and while i'm here, other things linked with lower SHBG are: Insulin resistance and obesity - natures way of keeping fat guys functioning i guess.
    Interestingly SHBG keeps androgens viable for much longer, meaning your boys don't need to work as hard - i read a doctor trying to make out like this was a good thing - personally i don't give a shit how hard they work! Give me high T and SHBG at 20 please!

Guys, i have a query, earlier in the thread you were talking about the effect on cholestorol and DHTof statins. Well i have high Cholestorol and i used to drink the yoghurt drinks and spreads which controlled it nicely. Since i had a drug reaction i binned all of it.
    They contain plant sterols and stanols dependent on which brand. I could do with getting my cholestorol back down again. Do any of you know whether these plant sterols and stanols are bad for DHT or manly functions in general.
    I am cool with the effect on T, because my cholestorol was 7.5 so reducing it to 5 again will still provide me with more than enough (as mentioned by jelisej earlier) however just checking they don't have any other weird affects.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take 3mg of boron a day because my SHBG was on the high side. My libido definitely jumped after taking this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I take 3mg of boron a day because my SHBG was on the high side. My libido definitely jumped after taking this.
    How long you were on boron to feel an improved libido?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dimensions of dihydrotestosterone, cortisol, and nutrient D expanded somewhat. The huge decline in the men's plasma E2 following multi week of boron supplementation recommends a higher rate of change of all out testosterone (T) to free testosterone (FT) in the testosterone metabolic pathway.
    http://www.advancedhairstudio-vic.com.au/