User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trestolone Junkies Get in here!

Just wanting to start a thread as title states, for people who have run Trest Ace or Trest Deca for research and all your test subjects experiences good or bad and for a collection of general info and advice! I'm here to help out as needed also! Let's have it boys. Sides, gains, brags, does it help your rats attract lady rats??, Do they acquire superpowers? Does it make their sh** not stink? Let me have it!!
    Last edited by tinytony; 01-22-2015 at 10:53 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytony View Post
    Just wanting to start a thread as title states, for people who have run Trest Ace or Trest Deca and all you experiences good or bad and for a collection of general info and advice! I'm here to help out as needed also! Let's have it boys. Sides, gains, brags, does it help you attract ladies?, Do you acquire superpowers? Does it make your sh** not stink? Let me have it!!
    Trestolone is a research chemical not intended for human consumption.

I see this is your only post on the board. This is the friendliest and closest-knit board you'll find. Tell us more about yourself before we discuss research

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha OK what would you like to know? I am on a few other boards. I have cruised and viewed on this one and it looks interesting and so I stopped in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 5'11" 212 around 8-10% bf and have done a physique comp. Hope to transition to the IFBB Classic Bodybuilding. I do construction so I'm always tired and always hungry. 29 years old in 7 days. Ikeong walks on the beach if its with a girl lmao😂😂 I'm a supplement junkie and love to read about new stuff and study these things and also the human body and how supplements and hardcore supps interact at a cellular level!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha OK what would you like to know? I am on a few other boards. I have cruised and viewed on this one and it looks interesting and so I stopped in.

The guys you'll find on this board will not judge you. We will help in any way we can. All we ask for is mutual respect. I have made many friends off this board. We're like family.

When people tell you this board is different than other boards, they aren't just telling you that. It is.

I just want you to be aware that Trestolone is a research chemical and any discussion of its use via administration into the human body is a violation of the rules. There have been several folks on here who have conducted experiments on their research organisms and found that this compound produced incredible research results. You won't find one person who was disappointed with their experiments. There's really no other research compound like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah. I'm not totally familiar with the rules here. I'll have to go over them. any mor einfo you give me on the rules will be appreciated

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah. I'm not totally familiar with the rules here. I'll have to go over them. any mor einfo you give me on the rules will be appreciated

Just use common sense. No offers to buy sell or trade any illegal anabolic substance or controlled pharmaceuticals, and also, be mindful of off-label use of research chems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see a board actually shut down consumption talk. If other forums did the same there'd be a lot less attention on trest. Honestly I don't see this lasting long, unfortunately

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swole Source is a family. Our family will last long ..after compound after compound gets banned, from false gov't political agenda's..

No one on this forum is in agreement to "breaking laws." What in fact is "Trest"?? None of us know what human consumption consists of. In fact you will see that we are all "law abiding" citizens who stick together through thick and thin.

Research compounds "might" be banned one day. As may "religion", as may "freedom" of various kinds. Invisible lines are continually drawn into the sand. Don't be so fooled into thinking this is "accepted". SS is a bigger picture of the Unity of things to come. Power is in numbers..not in wealth or on a piece of paper.

Sit back and watch and see what is yet to come. Many of us will be there.

If you really are looking for info just stick to catch boards run by the Gov't like "the iron den", etc...You will find what you need there.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 01-31-2015 at 07:49 PM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol for a second I thought you were talking about IJ when you said iron den lol...I was about to make a CP joke..but alas the joke would lose meaning unless you know what happened to the board admin haha