Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a fun run come April.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping to be able ($) to get engaged this year, so I have to have my fun while there is still fun to be had lol.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice man. Marriage is good when there's a stable income and yet a way to be happy reaching new physical goals, plan them together

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've learned through a few failed long term relationships that its best for me to just find someone with similar goals and interests. I found a girl that goes to the gym with me, cooks and cleans, and has great future income potential, so I'll be damned if I don't do my best to make her happy when I can and help her see things differently when I can't.
    I do see some potential problems down the road with the PH use, because she doesn't truly understand the bodybuilder/weightlifter's main problem. We are always chasing that one day we had an exceptional workout/physique and always find ourselves moving the bar for what is good enough. She knows a lot about exercise science but doesn't understand the application and lifestyle. I am comfortable with saving that discussion for another day though Lol.
    We don't live together because she is still in school, so I have a year to really see how far I can go to decide how much I should push for her understanding and acceptance. She is definitely a pick your battles type of girl.

So to be honest about this MK-stuff, I don't really see the recovery benefits as much as I had hoped. I definitely felt like I could recover much better when on cycle. It is certainly helping me maintain weight though. I think this would best be utilized on a bulk. Carb cravings are persisting. Strength gains are starting to top out. I seem to have trouble getting to sleep and then have trouble waking up and have been napping more often, which never ends well.

I already gain weight pretty easy. For example I ate scrambled eggs for lunch. 2.5 cups of egg whites including 2 eggs with a fifth of a block of Colby cheese and various spices. And was eating again a couple hours later. That was meal 2 of 5, meals today. My meals usually take up 2 plates Lol freaking small ass useless plates these days.... Lol

I would suggest this for a hard gainer as part of a bulk if it can be found on sale. Potentially as part of PCT but I admittedly don't have enough knowledge to recommend that with any credibility. I will still run this through and continue to look for interesting observations

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried ostarine and hated it. It killed my sex drive. Sightly better pumps and recovery, but meh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update. Smashed deadlifts today(Leg day) for a new PR of 400 lbs. I can remember the day I pulled 300 and was ecstatic, today was somewhat anticlimactic, but I am happy to see such significant gains. 1/19/15 I pulled 365 and 2/11/15 I pulled 400lbs
    I had not been training deads though, so these could be neuro adaptation gains? Nonetheless, I fucking pulled 400, and now I must pull 500.

I feel like my weight is fluctuating entirely too much, although I have been more conscious of nutrition. I am cutting back on portion sizes and will try to maintain 210ish
    Today I weighed in at 211 but I have been fluctuating from 209 to 216 depending on my stress level. I almost got discouraged dealing with the increased appetite and quit today, but I will ride this out. I think I only have 2 weeks left anyways. I am really missing feeling lean. It is going to be tough waiting to start the next cycle.

Overall my strength has dropped a little from its peak during PCT but remains markedly improved over pre-cycle, however I have had to reduce training volume due to working 60-70 hours a week on top of school starting up again. My girl also came to visit for 3 days, which made me feel obligated to spend time with her, which resulted in neglecting everything else to an extent. Long distance is fucking annoying. Sometimes I wish she wouldn't visit at all so I wouldn't have to fuck my routine right when I am getting in a groove with things. I could really just use some consistency in my schedule. I can't wait for the day that I can go to the gym 6 days a week again.

One thing I have noticed is that, although I feel that I have more bodyfat than when I started PCT (around the same weight), my dress clothes seem to be tighter. My neck specifically, and I don't tend to carry a lot of fat on my neck lol. I literally just bought clothes one size larger for the cycle, and now they are not fitting well at all. Its actually really frustrating because I have to get dressed up for work. I have also noticed that my pants seem shorter, like all of them, which is also frustrating. At this point I am really looking forward to my cut, but I understand that I must at least maintain for a few more weeks.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratz on the 400 man!!! You deadlift sumo or conventional?
    Why don't you try recomping a bit before you go all out in your cut?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lift conventional. I def agree that a recomp is in order. Especially with running 2 19nors and the associated blood pressure risks. I am currently towards the end of my MK run and will try to run an ever so slight caloric deficit on days I don't lift because I have a sedentary career and lifestyle outside of the gym.
    Life is kind of getting out of hand for me with scheduling and stress, so I am begrudgingly limiting my gym time. If only I could get paid to lift. I need a sugar momma lol