Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    lolz....a "researcher"

I'm happy with test c and stano and tren! what can i say.....lemme be off tren for a month and then i'll probably research with 150mgs of trest
    when did you start cycling this freely. Thought you were keeping light/recovering last I remeber.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 50mg per day guy is me FYI. It's my own supply, tested at 98% purity. I notice a difference from 25 to 50. I'm going to switch back to 25mg just to see if I notice a difference still.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    when did you start cycling this freely. Thought you were keeping light/recovering last I remeber.
    My hormones tested perfect. 755 test. 24 shgb. 155 free test which was above the top of the range and yet.....I felt super shitty. Low libido. Low energy....so I said Fuk it. If my hormones are this good on paper and I feel this shitty, then Imma just cycle. Low dose long term test cycling is very safe. Literally only been doing 200mg test and then a few weeks ago bumped it up to 280 and now Imma do 320 for a month and drop back down to 250 and just cruise. Aside from infertility, I seriously have doubts low dose does any harm to the body. I'll get BW of my kidney, liver, cholesterol etc around March whovh would be the 6 month mark, but again, low dose? I doubt it'll b harmful. And no. No plans to come off. I know people think it's irresponsible but hey. I feel great, Ill show im not harming my body, Nd if bw comes back bad, I'll re evaluate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Along the Derma Trest lines.... How long does this stay in the system of the research organism? Lmao.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to be on early HRT, but infertility is a bigger issue to me than you most likely.

I'm going to shoot you a PM Later.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    The 50mg per day guy is me FYI. It's my own supply, tested at 98% purity. I notice a difference from 25 to 50. I'm going to switch back to 25mg just to see if I notice a difference still.
    If 25 mg exem/aromasin is not sufficient than take 2 separate doses of 25 mg, thing with exem is that its quite potent but its half life is short- basically 25mg is going to bind for 90% of aromatase and adding more does not add much more, so its more efficient to use multiple doses.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Grapeape how old are you? Have low test? I'm in the same boat lol