User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    How long have you been carb cycling? I've been thinking about doing this... but my will is weak when it comes to carbs... haha

Also, man, your lats look sick as hell.
    I tried so many different forms of carb cycling over the past 2 years. But Definitely what I'm about to do is all the good experiences put together in one + higher protein intake. See what that does. I say go for it man!!!! It CHANGED my physique completely since 2012. And as you have the privilege or running all these compounds... If you do carb cycling the way it should be, finding that sweet spot that works for you in particular........... ....................... Pro Card??

And thanks for the lat comment. I like to perfect those and the legs better this year as well. Details wise

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to this! Was also wanting to run both of these for 8 weeks. Looking forward to your review.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Looking forward to this! Was also wanting to run both of these for 8 weeks. Looking forward to your review.
    Run it man!!!

Day 3 - Post Workout after Chest and arms:

Day3_EpicGainz_Jan2_V.jpg

Day3_EpicGainz_Jan_V.jpg

Today was the first day I can say that I felt GOOD and FREE mental wise. NO depression!!! And mind you this has been building up for sometime.
    The pumps were awesome and my arms are in pain. Can't imagine how sore I'll be tomorrow. I know it's way too soon to jump to conclusions, and could be placebo feeling, but I'm feeling way better and I can see my definition coming out solidly. In comparison with the pics I took post workout on Monday when I was still on hormones, I look much more defined and muscles look fuller.

Biceps are super sore.

Tomorrow's deadlift and rear delts/traps day. Looking forward to see how that will be. And If my core/lower back feels better I might try and go a bit heavy

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love it man, really hope this is an awesome ride for you!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I started my Post Chains day with a 10 minute HIIT (30 secs level 18, 30 secs level 16) on this stair machine. And Throughout the WHOLE workout I was soaking, dripping sweat everywhere. Beautiful. Focused a lot on rear delts today, some nice and Heavy Face Pulls and topped it off with 495 on deadlifts for one rep.

Last week I went for a rep at 495 and baaarreeelllyyy nailed it. This time I held it in my hands and starred around at each and every body in my gym and then when I felt like Everyone was scared, I slowly ''placed'' it down, didn't even drop it down. And I actually felt it went wayyy smoother.

Again, too soon to tell, but I did not have this 1) Strength 2) Energy nor 3) Crazy sweats, when I was on hormones. And if this is really this stack making me break these barriers.... consider me hooked on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (It'll probably end up being way more than a 8 week cycle)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like you are really loving the combo and it's working really well for you, keep it up.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Res100 is pretty awesome stuff. Honestly that stack looks like it'd be a lot fun to run. Looking forward to seeing where this thread goes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Sounds like you are really loving the combo and it's working really well for you, keep it up.
    What I love most about the combo is how good I've been feeling on them so far. Again it's only week 1, I hope it stays like this through the entire run

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Res100 is pretty awesome stuff. Honestly that stack looks like it'd be a lot fun to run. Looking forward to seeing where this thread goes.
    Hella fun bro! I'll be updating how the next week goes. Looking forward for back and shoulder day on Monday!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    What I love most about the combo is how good I've been feeling on them so far. Again it's only week 1, I hope it stays like this through the entire run

Hella fun bro! I'll be updating how the next week goes. Looking forward for back and shoulder day on Monday!!!
    I know what you mean I feel awesome on it too, my progress has been really good along with the results, I hate giving reviews on our products cause it always looks biased but yeah this supplement it's fucking awesome. I use 5 1/4 ml 2-3x per day now...basically pull the plunger all the way back and take that amount...lol

My muscles also feel really hard, i just need to flew a little and my biceps are almost like concrete.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear man.

I'm hoping to start my 8 week run of Epic Gainz asap.
    Just need to get all my endo appointments and blood work out of the way first then let my body normalize so TRT is the norm and so I/we know it's the Epic Gainz doing all the work.
    Don't want skewed results.