User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    I know what you mean I feel awesome on it too, my progress has been really good along with the results, I hate giving reviews on our products cause it always looks biased but yeah this supplement it's fucking awesome. I use 5 1/4 ml 2-3x per day now...basically pull the plunger all the way back and take that amount...lol

My muscles also feel really hard, i just need to flew a little and my biceps are almost like concrete.
    Dude I am so tempted to try and increase the dosage. I think I'll probably try increasing it a little either when I stop seeing great results of after my first bottles. And I know what you mean about concrete! I still feel the pumps of Friday's rear delts/traps session... And tomorrow's delts again

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Good to hear man.

I'm hoping to start my 8 week run of Epic Gainz asap.
    Just need to get all my endo appointments and blood work out of the way first then let my body normalize so TRT is the norm and so I/we know it's the Epic Gainz doing all the work.
    Don't want skewed results.
    You are gonna run EG with TRT? I think if someone like you runs this combo and carb cycle the way you do, you will see AMAZING results bro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a guy on my forum running epic gainz on cycle at the moment he has been training for quite a number of years and has a couple of cycles under his belt he is currently claiming that he is putting on 1.5kg / 3.3lbs per week currently he has been on it now just on 1 month so he has gained 6kg / 13.22lbs

see here: Getting cut for summer - Page 7
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    You are gonna run EG with TRT? I think if someone like you runs this combo and carb cycle the way you do, you will see AMAZING results bro
    Hell Yeah....

Kinda have no choice because it's not like I'd come off TRT to run some natty supp.
    I'll just be adding it to whatever is my current routine at the time and see what happens after everything normalizes.. Doing things like that is the only way I can see if still be able to leave good feedback and reviews

Even just getting some vitamins and minerals in me I've seen good results and I seem to be recomping slowly even with No/Low T.
    I can see big things happening here shortly with a nice mix of TRT, CBL, and CNS. Gainz should be Epic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    We have a guy on my forum running epic gainz on cycle at the moment he has been training for quite a number of years and has a couple of cycles under his belt he is currently claiming that he is putting on 1.5kg / 3.3lbs per week currently he has been on it now just on 1 month so he has gained 6kg / 13.22lbs

see here: Getting cut for summer - Page 7
    I can only imagine what EG would do on cycle. This guy took any before and after pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Hell Yeah....

Kinda have no choice because it's not like I'd come off TRT to run some natty supp.
    I'll just be adding it to whatever is my current routine at the time and see what happens after everything normalizes.. Doing things like that is the only way I can see if still be able to leave good feedback and reviews

Even just getting some vitamins and minerals in me I've seen good results and I seem to be recomping slowly even with No/Low T.
    I can see big things happening here shortly with a nice mix of TRT, CBL, and CNS. Gainz should be Epic.
    I'm sure bro. Really looking forward to see the results this will have for you along with TRT. Today I ate more carbs than I usually eat on a Carb day, maybe 150% of the amount I would eat, and somehow I did not really feel overly full. Bloated though, but that's normal.

For some reason I've been tired the whole day today, didn't get enough sleep maybe. Strength was awesome during shoulder and back, only thing is when I got back home and carbed up I just lost all my energy for some reason... and all my shirts seem to becoming uncomfortably small now

Planning on getting a good night's rest tonight with a little phenibut and hopefully tomorrow I'll feel more energized.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today was leg day:

Deep Squats:
    Bar (45) x 20 (pause reps and ultra slow)
    135 x 20
    185 x 15
    225 x 15
    275 x 10
    315 x 8
    365 x 3
    405 x 1 (and almost nailed the 2nd rep!!!!!)

Vertical Leg press / sweeps on the smith machine, lying down on the mat: (not sure if what the weigh of the bar is exactly so I'll just EXCLUDE it)
    2 plates on each side (4 x 45) 180 x 40 reps
    270 x 30
    360 x 25
    450 x 20
    And then drop set: 630 (7 plates each side) x 6 reps, drop, 540 x 8, drop, 450 x 8, drop, 360 x 10... and that was it....

That was basically my workout guys. I tried to do some leg extensions afterwards but, I could barely WALK to the machine, and could barely raise 20 pounds for a few reps... I was DONE. Did some calves work and went home.

My legs are sore on a completely different level. A different world completely!!! My upper outer thighs feel as if someone had beaten me with and iron bat. And on top of it my shoulder and back is INSANELY sore from yesterday.

But what was exciting was that it's been MONTHS since I could deep squat 405 solidly. And I almost went for a double. That in itself is kinda like a PR, or at the very least ''I know I have my strength back completely'' (the strength of back in August of last year). So this made my day completely!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Macdon wasn't kidding about the pumps......

Day 10

Day10_EpicGainz_Feb.jpg

Day10_EpicGainz_Feb2.jpg

And after this, I took Carb Loading / CarbNite to a whole higher newer level and now I just want to sleep, wake up tomorrow and poop. Then hit HIIT cardio and some speed rep pulls

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like you have put on some size there from the last lot of photos.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought some Epic Gainz from SoCal. Excited to give this a try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PMake sure you are on a diet that will transform you in the direction you want to go.

I am eating Carbs like a pig Monday and Thursday. Wed/weekend No Carbs. This has worked great for me before, but with the EG and res100 I am gaining muscle mass on a whole new level, I hope to get to 200+ pounds. (currently at 193)
    Last edited by VayneZ; 02-07-2015 at 04:51 PM. Reason: too sleepy to spell right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm telling you my legs were never this big, and still in good form. 192 pounds still

FebLegz4.jpg

FebLegz.jpg

FebLegz2.jpg

This stuff is working by the weeks!