User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing really well VayneZ how is the res100 going?
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    Doing really well VayneZ how is the res100 going?
    Not sure if I needed recovery from the 3 week cycle or not, but I am Stronger, Heavier, more vascular now than when I was on the hormone cycle. The res100 in combination with the EG and DAA is doing wonders. Really happy with this run bro!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe I haven't had the time to update anything for the last 6 days. Been busy.

I weighed at around 190 today at the gym, so I lost 2 pounds, but last night I spent about half an hour vomiting... (long story). But I'm good, stomach still hurts but I was able to feel good at the gym again.

I'll see if I can take some update pics Thursday. But so far so good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    update from me is 2nd time round running tripple dose 3x 5.25ml full plungers 30min before the gym = lift more very easily.
    It seems more is better I dont feel it is a placebo as it has happened twice now and the reason for taking more today was i was very tired after only having 5hrs sleep last night.

Opps sorry thought this was the main thread not your journal, sorry VayneZ.
    Last edited by O.N.; 02-18-2015 at 07:49 AM.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O.N. View Post
    update from me is 2nd time round running tripple dose 3x 5.25ml full plungers 30min before the gym = lift more very easily.
    It seems more is better I dont feel it is a placebo as it has happened twice now and the reason for taking more today was i was very tired after only having 5hrs sleep last night.

Opps sorry thought this was the main thread not your journal, sorry VayneZ.
    No worries mate! Good to know! I really gotta re-up next month on a couple of bottles to try it 3 times a week.

No update pics this week, been way too busy, but will make sure next week.
    I did manage to nail 405 x 8 reps in deadz, which I was not able to do for awhile, and then a 455 for 2 solid reps. So eventhough I feel a bit lighter, I am def stronger but with more endurance.

Also nailed 10 reps of SLDL's Tuesday with 315's, my hamstrings are still SORE from that session! unbelievably sore. Endurance is definitely becoming better with the heavy weights!

(I've also been watching all the WSM's finals of each year... perhaps that + the Epic Gainz is doing the trick )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I PR's in 225's x 30 reps solid squats! And then I nailed 315's x 11 reps. My knees and lower back was not feeling too good during the warm ups with 135's, and I thought It was gonna be a bad day... but I broke records today. And that was only the beginning of a BRUTAL leg day. Did vertical leg press for 100 reps light, and finished with a killer drop set from 7 plates to 1 plate, dropping a plate every 6 reps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Progress pic. Feeling less bloated and more defined, will have to weigh myself tomorrow on empty stomach to tell at what weight I'm sitting.

EndFeb.jpg

Strength is def becoming better as I lean out. 1 bottle of Epic Gainz is NOT enough, the results are still coming! And now that I have just started increasing dosage today, I look forward for these next few weeks

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that a chest pump? Haha

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread sold epic gainz to me. Great thread Vaynes and killer physique bro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Is that a chest pump? Haha
    Chest, Biceps, a bit of the lats in the back and my traps also

Weeeeeeeeeekeeeendddd!!!! So awesome to see you lingering here in my thread my hermano!

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    This thread sold epic gainz to me. Great thread Vaynes and killer physique bro.
    Thanks man! And I do feel that my physique is improving lately. I weigh in at 194 pounds, so I'm still holding on to that heavy (for me atleast) weight.
    Killed a sick deadlift session today and ended it with a max of 495. But I did Deadlifts after I was already wasted from an hour of intense post chain work.

Right now I'm looking for the best deal I could get From Aruba to Miami roundtrip just to get more Epic Gainz and Most Wanted. Anyone knows where to find the best deals?