User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10x more Epic Gains and 2x more Res100's are on their way!!!! Thanks to Rob from Socal for a really awesome deal!!!!

Attempted 415 today but failed. Will be trying this again in 2 weeks maybe.

415 Attempt Squat Fail - March 2015 - YouTube

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn!!!!
    10 bottles of EG....

Your new name is Money Bags. Lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just imagining how much CJC I could buy for the cost of 10 epic gainz. That shit must be surreal. I have a couple bottles but won't be starting it for a few months.

How do you know how much of the, uh, gainz are attributable to Epic Gainz? Just wondering... (e.g. how similar this stack is to protocols you've used before, aside from the addition of EG)
    Ex Scientia Virtus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Damn!!!!
    10 bottles of EG....

Your new name is Money Bags. Lol
    ''was'' Money Bags... now I have no money left
    It's an investment for 2015

Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    I'm just imagining how much CJC I could buy for the cost of 10 epic gainz. That shit must be surreal. I have a couple bottles but won't be starting it for a few months.

How do you know how much of the, uh, gainz are attributable to Epic Gainz? Just wondering... (e.g. how similar this stack is to protocols you've used before, aside from the addition of EG)
    Honestly booklifter, I do not know. I have been lifting for over a decade and have tried many many different supps, drugs, hormones, research chems. Epic Gainz is not magic and I'm sure that CJC would give you way more results. But one thing that amazed me of Epic Gainz so far is the lack of sides. And the fact that I have been feeling really good on them. I'm feeling good in the gym and outside the gym. And I've been seeing results in strength, size and definition that I did not see before, except when I was on a cycle or just finished one.

Lifting is what makes me ''me''. But unfortunately my life's not all about lifting. I have many other responsibilities. If circumstances was different, perhaps I would just live on drugs and just ignore all the side effects, perhaps overshadow them with other drugs and live life to the full for my own needs and my own needs alone. But a person like me cannot do that. Nor do I get paid to live with side effects.

I can't say if Epic Gainz would really give you the ''gainz'' you are looking for. You're way better off using hormones and other drugs imo. You'll also save A LOT MORE MONEY!!!! EG is expensive!! But as a supplement that comes without any ''consequences'', in my experience anyways, it has been really good to me these 5 weeks. So good that I was willing to PAY for 10x bottles more....

Maybe when you use your bottles, you might see and feel what I am trying to say. I'm sure if you use it with CJC, HGH and/or hormones the results would be even better. But I am happy with this, and I'm running this log to show how it treats me as I run this completely drug free (with the exception of stimulants) throughout this year. I hope this answers your question in a clear way. I did my best in trying to explain

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does. There's a lot to be said for the real valuation of sustainability versus instant gratification, and I think your approach in that regard is a good one. I just found it interesting that this compound (first on paper, and now according to your experience) would seem to have a lot of both, rather than the usual trade-off. In my book that makes it seem too good to be true, hence meriting further scrutiny.

As for the peps, that was just an example, but I've been feeling like they represent a balanced compromise between the side effects, time limits, and efficacy of AAS/DS and natural supplements (though I'm relatively new to peps compared to others on this board). The main problem is administration, and that's where your life does become about the drugs - not so much due to side effects as having to arrange and schedule every part of your day so precisely. EG certainly doesn't have that problem.

Anyway, I am glad you're enjoying it so much. I look forward to following your long-term extension log.
    Ex Scientia Virtus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great mindset/outlook there VayneZ.
    I bet that you sounding more mentally stable is only helping things out too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sick session of bench and arms today. Strength and endurance are def improving!

IMG-20150305-WA002.jpg

IMG-20150305-WA003.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I can see your face again. lol

Looking SWOLE!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Hey I can see your face again. lol

Looking SWOLE!!!!
    When you can see my face it's usually because I'm in a good mood

And yeah bud! I'm feeling SWOLE!!!! The guy in the pic with me is a cop that competes every year. This week I've been training with him and he has some sick tricks bro. I haven't seen him in awhile he can NOT believe that I'm not on any hormones at the moment. Makes me feel good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bringing out the back. Still sitting around 195 pounds. Must get to 200+

March 2015 bulking - YouTube