User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will slow me down for a few weeks. And then I gotta have surgery on the other big toe (right foot). It's been a struggle since July of last year and finally I had to surgically remove the ingrown toe nail.

IMG-20150312-WA002.jpg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn that doesn't look fun at all.

I've always just cut/dug those fuckers out with a sharp knife and tweezers.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Damn that doesn't look fun at all.

I've always just cut/dug those fuckers out with a sharp knife and tweezers.
    Seconded. Cut em out, but the twist gets deeper and deeper every time. Shit that's gonna be me in a few years. Get well soon, Vaynes.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I no longer take care of my own nails and let a nice asian lady take care of them.
    Plus a who doesn't like a foot massage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Entropy! Right now I'm going to the gym just cuz I am becoming insane just staying home!!! Operation was done Wednesday, so this it's feeling a bit better today, still painful if I stand for too long or put pressure on it. Will workout in socks again today and just sit down or lie down exercises. No Cardio nor leg workout for now.... and no deadlifts... man that SUCKS!! And I can't work neither so I have to rely on a low income for awhile.

Yesterday a girl picked me up, took me to the gym. We did chest and arms, everything either lying down or seated. She would bring me dumbbells or bring me plates, of fill my shaker with water, open the gym door for me... and she took me back home!!! Man, that kindness was such a treat

Scope, keep that asian lady close bro!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like my shipment of EG and res will be here by next week if all goes well, so I might run out at the end of the week for a few days. Taking lower dosages to try and survive until the weekend at least.

I need some advise:

I was really thinking of trying Most Wanted (Laxogenin) for a few months along with my res and EG run. But I also have 2x formeron and 2x viron which I wanted to stack along with EG also. I had them for some time in the stash. What would you guys advise? Run these which I have at hand and try Laxogenin later on during the year? Or go for the Lagoxenin? I mean so far the EG and res on their own are providing results so I don't REALLY NEED to add anything else. Hence, the advise from you wise ones please

My toe is recovering from surgery and hopefully next week I can start cardio and do leg work again. I have my other toe also set to have surgery on all the way until the 17th of April. So my income is a bit low also, still okay to survive. That's a reason I'd rather just try the Viron and formeron. But than again, do advise.

As soon as I can start cardio again I might start ECA back also, so it might be a good combo with Viron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started with Formeron and Viron today. I love the smell of the transderm. The shipment of the EG and res100 should be released tomorrow. If not... then I will have to go a week without them which will SUCK! my wickedsupps supplies should end tomorrow.

I will be updating if I see some solid effects from the Formeron and Viron. Today was day 1 of cardio again, with my messed up toe. Felt really good after awhile with no cardio.

I'll keep my calories static and high as they are and will be doing more cardio for endurance and conditioning... not yet for cutting. That will come later !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I finally got the 10x EG and 2x res100!!! Thanks again to Rob from Socal for the AWESOME fast service.

As I've mentioned before I've been back at HIIT cardio every morning this week. Taking advantage of these days that I can't work because of the surgery, I can still do elliptical, and slowly starting to squat and deadlift again. In 3 weeks I have to undergo surgery on the other toe, so gotta go all out on cardio in the mean time.

Weighed in this morning at 199 pounds, that's the heaviest I have EVER been. Not that lean anymore because of the high cals / bulk phase and also because of lack of cardio and leg work for a few weeks. I don't feel like lowering my cals just yet. Just adding cardio and trying to get a bit more strong before I set my mind toward cutting

MarchBulk.jpg

MarchBulk2.jpg

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh man, I've tried to work through an ingrown nail on my big toe before...that was one of the most miserable things!

I had surgery to have part of the nail cut out and a section of the root cauterized because it kept growing in wrong...smooth sailing since
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    oh man, I've tried to work through an ingrown nail on my big toe before...that was one of the most miserable things!

I had surgery to have part of the nail cut out and a section of the root cauterized because it kept growing in wrong...smooth sailing since
    Wow I had no idea bro! So you know the kind of pain I'm going through right now... The physical annoyance is one thing, but also the fact that I am so limited in what I can do (not even drive or work) adds so much more pain to the whole picture. I hope once this ordeal is done that I would likewise be able to be carefree again as regard my toes