User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a mad while my dear SS crew. But I'm starting to invest some time again here because this place is so worth time!!

Went down from 201 pounds to 191 right, in 3 weeks. ECA and ECY stack slowly building up and will then stop after the 5th week, breathe for 3 weeks and re-start again. I am still able to nail my max effort numbers on Deadlifts and Squats, and bench... well I improved in bench.... really close to 315 now (I know my bench suck ass compare to my deadz and squatz). But I made a deal to train every Thursday with this AMAZING bench presser that works at my gym. He coaches me. And on Tuesday I coach him in legs. And my oh my have my bench press increased! Through this slight calorie deficit.

I Have to attribute a LOT of this to Epic Gains. It has worked WONDERFUL when I bulked to 202 pounds, and now it is helping me keep resistance and strength while I slowly aim to lose about another 10 pounds for August.

Took these today:
    May2015.jpg

MayZ.jpg

My P2 Belt is now one whole hole tighter. I have dropped MUCH of my waist already.

I'll be in the States August to do some shopping. Would probably get Ephedrine FO SHO!!! and I am DEEPLY debating on getting DNP!!! The temptation is heavy. But to run it at a time when I am lower than 10% bodyfat first, and when my diet is ON like it is now... That's where I want to see DNP work!!! But I'm still depending on this one.

Any other supps I should look into while I'll be in the States, now is the time to let me know.

The Goal: Get as lean as I can, staying as strong as I can, looking as good as I can..... and big arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by VayneZ; 05-22-2015 at 01:14 AM.