User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What has helped me in the past when I get an ingrown toenail is to gently lift the nail and then gently stuff some cotton under it. I've read that ballet dancers use this method to help when they get ingrown toenails. It works as a temporary fix until the nail can grow out all the way, and keeps it from cutting into your toe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    I no longer take care of my own nails and let a nice asian lady take care of them.
    Plus a who doesn't like a foot massage.
    I married an asian and never get foot massages You'd think i'd get one once in awhile, but no. Well I guess she's only half asian so maybe thats why lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I tried that sooner Somm... the other Toe's nail is already inside the skin. Anytime I put a bit of pressure I can feel the pounding pain in my whole foot.

Picture taken this morning after cardio, still at 198/199 pounds:

MarchBulk3_199pounds.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sorry man, I know that makes life miserable!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I ain dead yet... but I'm still on Epic Gainz religiously. It's been what, 12-16 weeks now?! And it's been damn good to me!

I have been so busy with work lately, but I will update or start a new thread soon!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear Vaynez
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a mad while my dear SS crew. But I'm starting to invest some time again here because this place is so worth time!!

Went down from 201 pounds to 191 right, in 3 weeks. ECA and ECY stack slowly building up and will then stop after the 5th week, breathe for 3 weeks and re-start again. I am still able to nail my max effort numbers on Deadlifts and Squats, and bench... well I improved in bench.... really close to 315 now (I know my bench suck ass compare to my deadz and squatz). But I made a deal to train every Thursday with this AMAZING bench presser that works at my gym. He coaches me. And on Tuesday I coach him in legs. And my oh my have my bench press increased! Through this slight calorie deficit.

I Have to attribute a LOT of this to Epic Gains. It has worked WONDERFUL when I bulked to 202 pounds, and now it is helping me keep resistance and strength while I slowly aim to lose about another 10 pounds for August.

Took these today:
    May2015.jpg

MayZ.jpg

My P2 Belt is now one whole hole tighter. I have dropped MUCH of my waist already.

I'll be in the States August to do some shopping. Would probably get Ephedrine FO SHO!!! and I am DEEPLY debating on getting DNP!!! The temptation is heavy. But to run it at a time when I am lower than 10% bodyfat first, and when my diet is ON like it is now... That's where I want to see DNP work!!! But I'm still depending on this one.

Any other supps I should look into while I'll be in the States, now is the time to let me know.

The Goal: Get as lean as I can, staying as strong as I can, looking as good as I can..... and big arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by VayneZ; 05-22-2015 at 01:14 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man. I have come to the conclusion that DNP sucks

I'm on lipomorph at only 2 a day (always forget to take more lol) albuterol (actually levoalbuterol, Indian pharma cipla) 3x 2 mg a day, and I have been getting amazing results. Pop the albuterol first thing, the slight appetite suppression helps make good choices. Then with breakfast I hit a lipomorph and then try to fast for as long as I can before my preworkout meal. Then hit the gym, usually I only eat 3 times so I only have two chances to take lipomorph on a full stomach.

Just added 100 mg proviron yesterday and I have been sweating like I'm on dnp except I feel and look awesome

So fuck dnp.

- - - Updated - - -

Disclaimer:
    I'm also on TRT and GH peptides

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Hey man. I have come to the conclusion that DNP sucks

I'm on lipomorph at only 2 a day (always forget to take more lol) albuterol (actually levoalbuterol, Indian pharma cipla) 3x 2 mg a day, and I have been getting amazing results. Pop the albuterol first thing, the slight appetite suppression helps make good choices. Then with breakfast I hit a lipomorph and then try to fast for as long as I can before my preworkout meal. Then hit the gym, usually I only eat 3 times so I only have two chances to take lipomorph on a full stomach.

Just added 100 mg proviron yesterday and I have been sweating like I'm on dnp except I feel and look awesome

So fuck dnp.

- - - Updated - - -

Disclaimer:
    I'm also on TRT and GH peptides
    Weekend my old homie!!! Long time man! Nice to hear from you.

I'm glad to hear this coming from you. I found a very good deal for 100mg DNP pills, but as I said, I'm still debating on whether or not to run it again. Hearing your input is really important.

Lipomorph is that great????? How low bodyfat are you on right now???

As you are aware I'm trying to stay off of any hormones for at least a good year so I can get my whole system to fully recover, so would Lipomorph and Albuterol (maybe stacked with ECY stack) be worth it for a dude that's running hormone free??? I might use some DAA or something if that would help in any way.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Weekend my old homie!!! Long time man! Nice to hear from you.

I'm glad to hear this coming from you. I found a very good deal for 100mg DNP pills, but as I said, I'm still debating on whether or not to run it again. Hearing your input is really important.

Lipomorph is that great????? How low bodyfat are you on right now???

As you are aware I'm trying to stay off of any hormones for at least a good year so I can get my whole system to fully recover, so would Lipomorph and Albuterol (maybe stacked with ECY stack) be worth it for a dude that's running hormone free??? I might use some DAA or something if that would help in any way.
    I say it would be fully worth it to give it a try! Looking good, seems that epic gains if really doing some good with your body. What's your current dosing?
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!