User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I say it would be fully worth it to give it a try! Looking good, seems that epic gains if really doing some good with your body. What's your current dosing?
    Randal bro! How you been? How's your daughter doing????

You meant to give the lipomorph a try??

And I'm using 2-3 full serving (5.25 ML) a day, depending if I do a lot of cardio or not. But I love this stuff so much that I bought 10x hahahaha. I invest money in things that I see that REALLY works for me personally

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Randal bro! How you been? How's your daughter doing????

You meant to give the lipomorph a try??

And I'm using 2-3 full serving (5.25 ML) a day, depending if I do a lot of cardio or not. But I love this stuff so much that I bought 10x hahahaha. I invest money in things that I see that REALLY works for me personally

My baby is doing good, she's already one and growing like a weed man!

I did try lipomorph, but it didn't do anything for me. I am considering running it again though since I have completely changed my diet, and I think it may work for me this go round. We'll see if Anteaus Labs gives me an opportunity to run it so I can log my results.

I'm running EG at 8ml/day… The stuff is just way too expensive for me to run it any higher than that. I like it, I'm also running it with SA topical from BPS and it's been a good stack.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must be the greatest blessing to catch ever moment of her ultra fast changing growth. These are the days where you make the greatest memories. I sometimes I wish I had such a privilege. Maybe one day.

I'm willing to give lipomorph a shot since I'm hearing not but great things.

DNP I KNOW it works. And I don't mind that crazy adventure once again. The last time I did it my calorie intake was wayy to high eventhough I did IF. And immediately when it was over I went straight for bulking, so I didn't really get the chance to see if long term it would also be beneficial.

Maybe Weekend? Since you are (or were) the slut for that hot DNP? If you stay on a static diet through it and then when it stops continue on that hardcore diet, would it be worth it long term? or would you still gain bodyfat back none the less?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally back in the 180's. Weighed 189 Today. Leaning out and seeing some very sick definition:

After Cardio Saturday:

EndMay_Aftercardio.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today during arms workout

JUNE.jpg

Blurred one... damn ECY shaky hands!!!!

JUNE2.jpg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never got an impressive result out of dnp that lasted very long.

Straight dieting works better. Albuterol + lipomorph 3 weeks alternated with 3 weeks caffeine + nicotine + lipomorph, repeat until ripped

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I never got an impressive result out of dnp that lasted very long.

Straight dieting works better. Albuterol + lipomorph 3 weeks alternated with 3 weeks caffeine + nicotine + lipomorph, repeat until ripped
    What dosage of each a day? And where do you buy your Albuterol oh wise Weekend one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, I should probably know this, but I'm on my 2nd week of Ephedrine and Yohimbe withdraw (doing my best to stay oof of them until the end of June, then to come back full throttle). Trying to give my Beta 2 receptors a chance to breathe.

I'm on caffeine (coffee or Axon) and Thyrovex from VPX (which has Iodine, 3,5' Diiodo_L-Thyronine, selenium and L-Tyrosine).

Is there anything else I can take, or anything I should change during this withdrawal process?! I HATE THIS (btw). Life without Eph sucks ass man.
    Please let me know if there's anything to add of change. If not, then I will just have to hold on until the end of the month.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep up the great work man..Its great to see you still here progressing!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today I nailed 2 PR's

405 x 5 in Sumo:
    5 x 405 sumo @ 190 bodyweight - YouTube

505 x 1 in Sumo.
    505 1RM Sumo @ 190 - YouTube

Mind you a few months ago I had trouble nailing 405 max. I've been following Chris Duffin a lot lately and he has helped me so much in my sumo technique. Trying to keep up with my Conventionals that are at 535 Max PR.

I was so happy I nailed this today!

Rodja and Randell I will be needing a lot of advises from you guys! Wanna take my sumo all the way to the 600's through these 2 years!!! HELP!!!!
    Last edited by VayneZ; 06-27-2015 at 01:12 AM.