Would You Use These?

No Product yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks to be all done no more listing did they dry up or did we get taken?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would You Use These?

No clue. Hvnt even checked... Never received product thus never paid.. I now hv some andro 300 on the way from so cal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did well with with SO CAL highly recomend. Hoping PG comes back some how or SO Cal picks some powders still ok after the December 18 issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was the biggest waste of my time. I'm letting you guys know from personal experience, don't deal with jtalley or Phantom Labz.

I ordered two items from that was supposedly shipped out first week of February. This right here made me raise a flag because he couldn't even tell me what specific date it was sent out. You would think a somewhat decent businessman would keep receipts to be able to communicate such important information.

Weeks go by and nothing. He informed me that due to the snow storm, UPS is swamped and delayed. OK, reasonable, that's understandable.

Today, I PM him saying that I have received absolutely nothing and want to know what is going on. I tell him that I don't think he even sent out the items and that he's trying to pull a fast one. He informs me stating that if I haven't received my items yet, then I won't be at all. He tells me to open up a claim and that he'll refund me.

Wow. Why did I have a feeling something like this was definitely going to happen and was way too good to be true? WTF kind of excuse is, "if you haven't received it yet, then you won't be at all."

That right there leads me to believe even if I did get my stuff, that chances are it's bunk. And considering the lack of feedback there is, even in this thread, I'm sure it is.

Whatever, I can't say I'm honestly pissed, I'm just mad I wasted the time on this venture. Welp, that's my review and I didn't even get my items.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would You Use These?

Same here luckily I cancelled before it go that far so not too much of a headache.. I recently ordered andro 300. Started it this mornin.. It smells good and dries fast.. Only complaint is the pump 1/2 pump is a ml.. Woulda been better if it was 1:1. Hard to gauge when ur right at 1/2. With the consistency of the td.. But so far so good I'll see how I'm lookin in abt 2 wks. Gonna run it at 300mg for 30 days. Near the end of im liking it and money is there I'll prob order another and run 4 more weeks..!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just placed small order from Cepcan2.

will keep you guys posted but he has a lot of good feedback at this point.

shits dirt cheap so fuck it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Package received. All looks good but will not be able to tell if it's good until may.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by campcoll88 View Post
    Package received. All looks good but will not be able to tell if it's good until may.
    using gw ,mk and osti from said sources plus another going into 3rd week. offcycle 2 months was suppose to be cutting but weight increased.
    Started 168 now 176 waist down 1.5 inch. diet clean 3 to 4lbs chicken every day basically interchanged with alotta of whole eggs. Cardio added 3 days per week. Like I said was suppose to lead to acut down to 155 for a 148 weigh in. Now I may just balloon up. More cuts noiticebal

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So whats the vedict??

THEY HAVE MENT!!!