User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ostarine/epiandro stack

So I received my Platinum Nutraceuticals Andro-300 today. I also just started my first ostarine run this week, I’m using Olympus Labs’ OSTAR1NE. I find ostarine intriguing but also kind of a conundrum, on paper it looks great but I’m curious how it actually delivers. I’ve read where it isn’t suppressive and where it is; that it raises estrogen and that it doesn’t; it can be used during PCT and that it shouldn’t; and so on… There seems to still be quite a bit of unknowns with this one.

Here’s what I’ve lined out: Ostarine will be at 15 mg/day for 8 weeks. The topical epiandro will be started week 5 at 300 mg/day and continued until the conclusion at week 12. I believe there will be a good synergy between the two as they should both, in theory, be fairly mild on suppression and the epiandro will help with any potential elevated estrogen from the ostarine which can apparently potentially occur after about 4 weeks. A light PCT will follow consisting of topical sustain alpha and DAA, with maybe some tribulus or something thrown in.

I’m really looking forward to the epiandro since this is my first time trying it in topical form. This will be on a cut, and I feel very optimistic since I have my diet really dialed in on this one. This won’t be a day to day log but I may give periodic updates and I fully intend on providing a detailed review at the end.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy; 02-05-2015 at 09:50 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    following with interest.
    comment for you - the Andro 300 appears to be 3 pumps for your 300mg dose and you say you'll start in week 5 thru 12 (7 weeks) so are you appling it eod or have 2 bottels ? assuming my math is correct at 90ml A300 should last you 30 days at your dose.

Where o where did you find the Sustain alpha ? love that stuff !

For me I need to use anti-p stuff for daa, typically some p-5-p + L-dopa.

Lastly - I may have missed this but is this sponsored or you bought the Andro 300 ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using two bottles of the Andro 300 for this run, will start at the beginning of week 5 and use through the end of week 12 so it should actually allow enough for 8 weeks. Yes, the coveted Sustain Alpha... I was able to pick up a bottle from a fellow Swole Sourcer on here a while back. I've been waiting for the right time to use it and I figured this would be as good of timing as any. This will be my first, and likely only, time of trying the topical version. I used the oral version many times with ok results. And lastly no, this isn't a sponsored log but I want to be sure and report back and I may even post some before/after pics to up my own personal accountability even more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update. Just ended week 2 of ostarine, overall things are going well. So far its not so much what's happening, but what's not happening. Usually when going into a calorie deficit, my strength tanks and I have to give a lot of effort to keep my strength levels up or at least to maintain. Libido sometimes takes a hit as well. So far with the ostarine my strength and libido have really held steady. I'm following a moderate protein/fat, and fairly low carb diet and trimming down nicely, the ostarine seems to compliment this well. Started out at 200 lbs., today weighed in at 196. No negative sides that I've noticed as of yet.

Some other points: endurance is good; recovery has been the real stand out and has seemed noticeably better from one workout to the next; vascularity, muscle hardness, and aggression have all largely been unchanged. I'm optimistic to see how things progress as more time passes and the ostarine kicks in further. I've got my Andro-300 on hand and start that in two more weeks, looking forward to that!
    Last edited by Strong_Guy; 02-15-2015 at 10:09 AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to see how this goes for you Strong. I've been curious about ostarine myself, however, it's hard to gauge it's effect due to many stacking it in their research.

And I'm even more interested because you are researching this with a low-carb diet.

On top of that, it's even better that you've got PN's epiandro because I want to know if they are for real and g2g or not. Keep us updated bro.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in to see how this goes!

too many forget that ostarine is suppressive...trying to use during PCT. glad to see this used this way.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mean people have been using osta during pct ? I haven seen that yet.

Anyway og poster, which brand of ostarine are you using ? Good luck to you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by foxhound72072 View Post
    You mean people have been using osta during pct ? I haven seen that yet.

Anyway og poster, which brand of ostarine are you using ? Good luck to you.
    I was using Olympus Labs OSTAR1NE at 15 mg/day. I had to stop this week because I started to get some weird sides. I had read where some SARMS could cause vision issues but ostarine supposedly didn't have much of a risk for it. It wasn't simply blurred vision though, the best way I can describe it was I started to feel dizzy/lightheaded; almost a sense of vertigo, there was also a bit of nausea present. It started very subtle at about the 4 week mark then by midway through the 5th week it was very noticeable. I've never heard of ostarine causing this, maybe I'm just sensitive. I had a similar experience with epistane, but that came on much quicker (about a week and a half into it) and was more of a panic attack type of feeling. I'd recently been trying some new options away from my normal DHEA derivatives but haven't had much luck. Up to this point, I was really liking the ostarine, I have leaned down quite a bit and maintained good strength but then the sides kicked in. I thought about reducing the dose, and may very well try it again at a lower 5-10 mg dose in the future, but since this was going to be a part of a stack with Andro 300, I figured I would just finish out the last 8 weeks with the Andro 300 so I could get a good feel for it and gauge its effectiveness.

Onto the Andro 300; I like this stuff. I've only been taking it for about a week but libido, drive, and aggression already feel like they're climbing. I'm running it at two pumps (400 mg/day), and plan to continue at this for seven more weeks. I've always been partial to topicals and this has not disappointed. The only minor thing I would like different is a bit thicker of a consistency, more of a gel or lotion for example. You just have to be careful when you push the pump so that it doesn't ricochet off and get wasted. The goal of this run is to lean down and retain strength as much as possible so I'm optimistic the Andro 300, even solo will still provide me with what I'm looking for.
    Last edited by Strong_Guy; 03-08-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ostarine/epiandro stack

Good update! I too would like it if it was more like dermacrine with that kind of pump and a cap.. The consistency isn't that great and neither is the pump.. But it seems to work ok and dries good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, eight week update. With having to drop the ostarine after one month and then relying on Andro-300 solo, I decided to improvise a little. I think Andro-300 is a solid product, but my goals of this run are to lean down as much as possible, not just try something out. So in addition to my two-pump morning application of Andro-300 I have added 8 tabs of FRL Alpha Hard in the afternoons, pre-workout. I have also added a low-dose (250 mg) of 11-oxo, split morning and evening. Not trying to go all "mad scientist" with this, but sometimes trial-and-error is necessary to figure out what works.

I did get a feel for Andro-300 solo for a few weeks and it seemed to kick in fairly quick. Aggression and vascularity were most noticeable. I will say I haven't been able to get this level of vascularity since AHv2. Libido and strength have largely been neutral/unchanged, however, I do consider this a positive thing since I am in a calorie deficit. Anytime I cut calories by much, these things usually tend to suffer considerably.

Going to finish out the next three weeks or so with the Andro-300, Alpha Hard, 11 oxo combo then head into PCT (Sustain Alpha, DAA, EndoAmp); while keeping calories low throughout. I'm optimistic about my PCT selection because I think it will also benefit me through a calorie deficit and help me to lean down further. Already looking ahead to my next cycle later this summer which will be a little heftier. Kicking around some ideas with some PP AndroEnhance I have on hand stacked with something else, not sure what yet. Goals by end of summer are to be as lean as possible so we'll see. I'll keep this thread updated for those that wish to check in. I've got progress pics but files are too big I guess, I'll see if I can maybe figure out a way to post them later.