User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really sucks to see this already come to an end, it is my favorite pre-wo hands down. Just jumped on an order of it, hopefully it can last a while.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ran UOJ for a while but have always cycled it since I've been receiving so many PreWOs to log but I've never crashed from UOJ but hearing about UOJ being discontinued I a total downer.
    I'm so tempted to buy 3 more tubs.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm thinking this is what's going to happen. There is alot of buzz about this stim, good and bad.

Not sure if you guys have been noticing this or not, but I've been getting a bit of a crash off of this stuff lately. I've been using it pretty much daily for the past 3 weeks and typically train towards late morning or early afternoon. After about four or five hours, I get a drop in mood, slight anxiety and restlessness and just feel......blah. This also comes with thinking about taking more, which is not good. From what I can determine from experience and reviews online, this is the AMP citrate.

Any of you guys noticing this?
    I did crash once, put me in a bad mood, anxiety etc but I had taken it on an empty stomach, so I'm attributing it to that. Ever since then i'd take it with food and I would be fine. I've been taking it every day but I may cut back to every other day or just when i'm needing a good boost so that I don't build up resistance to it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    I did crash once, put me in a bad mood, anxiety etc but I had taken it on an empty stomach, so I'm attributing it to that. Ever since then i'd take it with food and I would be fine. I've been taking it every day but I may cut back to every other day or just when i'm needing a good boost so that I don't build up resistance to it.
    I always take it on an empty stomach. Hits harder. I've decided to stop and just use it for special occasions or for when I really need to get my ass moving. I've also built up a resistance to it.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-08-2015 at 03:41 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks SS for the feedback. Sorry to see this come to an end. I am pretty sure I am going to just discontinue it for the time being, after this batch. I might sit on a few but they wont last long.

I do notice that if I take too much I sweat profusely and am literally beyond wired. I can see it putting people sensitive in an uncomfortable feeling,which then can trigger feelings of anxiety, etc.. def take in moderation.

I def got immune to it taking it daily but now what I do,is I use either ultimate punched or UOJ and mix in a serving of BLUE with it...and the combo is amazing. My mood is so improved and positive, that its exceptionally noticeable. And I have been on point focus wise and i swear that I can think much clearer and actually "feel" more intelligent using the blue product too. Might sound dumb to say this, but Adrafanil and those other ingredients are no joke if you have not experienced them.

Problem is, I feel like I have become reliant on it. Meaning, I don't feel like my workouts are as good (which they aren't)..so I am almost dependent on it.

I got ripped to shreds from UOJ this past few months..striations everywhere..between that, and the other products, this stuff will def go down as a memorable product.

At the same time..there is a slight chance i will honestly Improve the formula and bring it back. I have a few other ingredients that trump Amp Citrate big time..So not all hope is lost..

But please grab what you can. I have 9 left everyone for sale. That's it.

TY
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 02-08-2015 at 10:57 AM.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gotta wait a few weeks for more funds, but I really need to find some better stims than caffeine. My tolerance is such that I require enough to cause serious gastro issues. I'll be I'm touch with you when I start seeing some funding Wes. Def in for an improvement too!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm with you Wes on using Blue and UOJ together. Its like a calm, relaxed energy, I know thats an oxymoron, but its almost like taking a downer and upper at the same time, I guess thats a good way to describe it.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one mixing UOJ and Blue. Wicked feeling, almost addicting.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Ultimate Orange Juiced- FINAL BATCH Sale! - 3 for $99 ~

I've yet to try this.. Will def be doin this real soon !! Great idea guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mixed 1/4 UOJ, 1/4 UOP and 2 scoops of BLue...and let me tell u..Insane workout. Excellent mood. For hours. I did crash but then I slept very well afterward.

That is one thing I love is the focus. First time I tried that combo..I could not close my eyelids.. laser beam focus. Best way to describe it, was I felt like the guy from Xmen- Cyclops

National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP