User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to see you come out with a new PWO/Mind focus in place of the UOJ

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) QTip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Thanks SS for the feedback. Sorry to see this come to an end. I am pretty sure I am going to just discontinue it for the time being, after this batch. I might sit on a few but they wont last long.

I do notice that if I take too much I sweat profusely and am literally beyond wired. I can see it putting people sensitive in an uncomfortable feeling,which then can trigger feelings of anxiety, etc.. def take in moderation.

I def got immune to it taking it daily but now what I do,is I use either ultimate punched or UOJ and mix in a serving of BLUE with it...and the combo is amazing. My mood is so improved and positive, that its exceptionally noticeable. And I have been on point focus wise and i swear that I can think much clearer and actually "feel" more intelligent using the blue product too. Might sound dumb to say this, but Adrafanil and those other ingredients are no joke if you have not experienced them.

Problem is, I feel like I have become reliant on it. Meaning, I don't feel like my workouts are as good (which they aren't)..so I am almost dependent on it.

I got ripped to shreds from UOJ this past few months..striations everywhere..between that, and the other products, this stuff will def go down as a memorable product.

At the same time..there is a slight chance i will honestly Improve the formula and bring it back. I have a few other ingredients that trump Amp Citrate big time..So not all hope is lost..

But please grab what you can. I have 9 left everyone for sale. That's it.

TY
    You mentioned 9 left, is that 9 of the 3-packs (27 tubs) or 9 tubs left? I just ordered 3 more 3-packs, may order more if you have more.

Definitely do not get a crash from UOJ -- that's why I've been using it as my morning pick-me-up and pre-workout. I'm pretty stim desensitized so it takes a lot to get me going. Tried all different combos, UOJ + Ultimate Punched, and Punched + Blue. Have not tried UOJ + Blue but will give that a shot.

What is everyone's dose at on Blue? I'm doing 3 scoops (230# bodyweight) and feel kind of weird -- a little wired but not a great feeling. Maybe need to drop the dose, esp when mixing with other stuff?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~Ultimate Orange Juiced- FINAL BATCH Sale! - 3 for $99 ~

Prob try just under 2 scoops with the other2 products.. And damn big baller 3. 3packs.. I'm jelly .. Wish I had that much on hand id stock up too I love this product gonna try that blue uoj and upo Friday! Dosage will prob be just under a full scoop of upo half scoop of uoj. And slight heaping scoop of blue.. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QTip View Post
    You mentioned 9 left, is that 9 of the 3-packs (27 tubs) or 9 tubs left? I just ordered 3 more 3-packs, may order more if you have more.

Definitely do not get a crash from UOJ -- that's why I've been using it as my morning pick-me-up and pre-workout. I'm pretty stim desensitized so it takes a lot to get me going. Tried all different combos, UOJ + Ultimate Punched, and Punched + Blue. Have not tried UOJ + Blue but will give that a shot.

What is everyone's dose at on Blue? I'm doing 3 scoops (230# bodyweight) and feel kind of weird -- a little wired but not a great feeling. Maybe need to drop the dose, esp when mixing with other stuff?
    Ty guys so much for the support and kind words, I'm so happy that everyone loved this product. It is sad to see it go.

Real quick. UOJ is 100% sold out. HOWEVER, for the Swole Source crew I can get some extras that can ship for Monday and that is it. I will leave this on the store until 2morrow at 2pm.

So if anyone here wants more please order on the store and give me until Monday to ship those..I am so backed up...ended up doubling what I intended to because demand was very high on this.

I do have a few on hand for myself and I am going to put 1-2 on ebay to flip for myself for profit..but this deal still stands for Swole Source members. 3 for $99 Even with the bulk option, this is more a favor to everyone for their support and love of this product. There is no profit at that price, but I am happy to do it anyways.

Hey Qtip, can you explain how you feel on the BLue? I am curious to hear. It has had really really good reviews so far. Everyone has said it tastes like crap..I agree to that..its impossible to hide that unless I add a ton of sugar..but the effects, I have not heard anything but very good feedback so I would love to hear your opinion, it is very welcomed and respected.

Also I will be sure to Bonus you for such a large purchase as is. You might be able to flip some on ebay as well for yourself

THANK YOU SWOLE SOURCE..you guys rock as always.
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 02-09-2015 at 05:52 PM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ couple more hours and this is gone for good. Thanx again SS and enjoy to those of you who stocked up!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man I don't know what to do....

Should I up my stock to 8 with a 3 pack or just hope it gets a slight reformulation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I went ahead and ordered 1 pack of 3....

Sad to see it go but glad I have a little over 8 containers to run.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Well I went ahead and ordered 1 pack of 3....

Sad to see it go but glad I have a little over 8 containers to run.
    Wow man..Thank you. Beyond generous and I am happy you love the formula so much. Very cool man..You can always flip a few on ebay down the road..should fetch a profit.

Honestly I think that is it. I have been speaking with Somm and am thinking "maybe" about an entirely different PWO..down the road..I will post a question about it...but I am not even sure that it is going to be an option

3 packs are gone.

If any SS members desperately need one or more, please PM me at "questions@gymntonic.com". I'm holding a few personally.

I owe alot of return msgs on this forum I do apologize, just having trouble keeping up with hundreds of msgs ED.

Ty guys for the support. I'm glad this discontinued on such a positive note.

THANK YOU!!
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it's GONE.....

Anyways I busted out some UOJ this morning and smoked 60min cardio with 15rds of HIIT in the mix.
    Then ripped threw a quick bench session.

Will use it again this evening to smash some iron and kill SQUATS.
    I'm predicting lots of volume because UOJ just flips that GET SHIT DONE switch.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) QTip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Ty guys so much for the support and kind words, I'm so happy that everyone loved this product. It is sad to see it go.
    Hey Qtip, can you explain how you feel on the BLue? I am curious to hear. It has had really really good reviews so far. Everyone has said it tastes like crap..I agree to that..its impossible to hide that unless I add a ton of sugar..but the effects, I have not heard anything but very good feedback so I would love to hear your opinion, it is very welcomed and respected.
    THANK YOU SWOLE SOURCE..you guys rock as always.
    For some background, I haven't made extensive use of nootropics, but have mega-dosed Noopept with good effects. Tried various others but never felt like I got much out of them. I actually like the combo of a Spike shooter (300mg caffeine, N-Ac-L-Tyro, Yohimbine, B-vitamins) + 200-300mg Noopept as a morning pick me up. Feel great and really gets you awake without overdoing it.

Took 3 scoops Blue on its own and didn't feel much. Next day took it with 1.5 scoops Ultimate Punch-ed Out and it left me feeling a little weird -- not bad, but more like artificially awake. My eyes were wide open but I still felt tired. Tried it again with only 2 scoops Blue + 1 scoop Punch and similar effect. Going to try it with UOJ tomorrow and see how it goes. Maybe it's more the Punched giving that awake and sort of alert, but still tired feeling.