User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by QTip View Post
    For some background, I haven't made extensive use of nootropics, but have mega-dosed Noopept with good effects. Tried various others but never felt like I got much out of them. I actually like the combo of a Spike shooter (300mg caffeine, N-Ac-L-Tyro, Yohimbine, B-vitamins) + 200-300mg Noopept as a morning pick me up. Feel great and really gets you awake without overdoing it.

Took 3 scoops Blue on its own and didn't feel much. Next day took it with 1.5 scoops Ultimate Punch-ed Out and it left me feeling a little weird -- not bad, but more like artificially awake. My eyes were wide open but I still felt tired. Tried it again with only 2 scoops Blue + 1 scoop Punch and similar effect. Going to try it with UOJ tomorrow and see how it goes. Maybe it's more the Punched giving that awake and sort of alert, but still tired feeling.

This is an excellent observation. I too get the same thing if I do too much stims and spike my BP too high. It's almost like drinking myself sober.

I wonder if you are experiencing the same thing??

I have a fine line where if I do way too much, it almost makes me want to take a nap. Odd as it sounds, it sounds to me very similar.

I love Blue, but too much def spikes my BP. I also crash if I take too much. I am finding that 2 scoops with a large glass of water in the morning is perfect. It does have PEA in it, and that is possibly the culprit. I can always adjust the formula and send you a sample portion of it with less PEA and stims..would you like to try that?

**edit** The flavoring is being changed next week as is, so I can send you a sample and lower the PEA on all of them maybe? or just yours.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll try a scoop this morning or should I go for 2 scoops?

- - - Updated - - -

I've already took 1 scoop UOJ and a PX White fat burner and will take another PX White along with BLUE.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) QTip's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    This is an excellent observation. I too get the same thing if I do too much stims and spike my BP too high. It's almost like drinking myself sober.

I wonder if you are experiencing the same thing??

I have a fine line where if I do way too much, it almost makes me want to take a nap. Odd as it sounds, it sounds to me very similar.

I love Blue, but too much def spikes my BP. I also crash if I take too much. I am finding that 2 scoops with a large glass of water in the morning is perfect. It does have PEA in it, and that is possibly the culprit. I can always adjust the formula and send you a sample portion of it with less PEA and stims..would you like to try that?

**edit** The flavoring is being changed next week as is, so I can send you a sample and lower the PEA on all of them maybe? or just yours.
    Been away from the board due to the long weekend (Valentine's and President's). Could be the dose was a little high, I tried it again with UOJ (2 scoops blue and one scoop UOJ) and it's hard to tell because I like UOJ and it was good as always. Was mostly interested in Blue for the Adrafinil, we learned about Modafinil in the military and it always interested me. Will stick with UOJ for now, like I said, I've used several nootropics in the past and never stuck with it because it never gave me any noticeable positive effects (other than Noopept).

The flavoring did not bother me at all -- if you have ever tried nootropics you can't expect it to taste great. Had that noopept taste to it. Think I might try to keep experimenting with the dose of Blue until the tub runs out.