User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amp citrate going to be a banned substance, or whats the reason for changing the ingredient profile?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    Amp citrate going to be a banned substance, or whats the reason for changing the ingredient profile?
    I'm thinking this is what's going to happen. There is alot of buzz about this stim, good and bad.

Not sure if you guys have been noticing this or not, but I've been getting a bit of a crash off of this stuff lately. I've been using it pretty much daily for the past 3 weeks and typically train towards late morning or early afternoon. After about four or five hours, I get a drop in mood, slight anxiety and restlessness and just feel......blah. This also comes with thinking about taking more, which is not good. From what I can determine from experience and reviews online, this is the AMP citrate.

Any of you guys noticing this?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm thinking this is what's going to happen. There is alot of buzz about this stim, good and bad.

Not sure if you guys have been noticing this or not, but I've been getting a bit of a crash off of this stuff lately. I've been using it pretty much daily for the past 3 weeks and typically train towards late morning or early afternoon. After about four or five hours, I get a drop in mood, slight anxiety and restlessness and just feel......blah. This also comes with thinking about taking more, which is not good. From what I can determine from experience and reviews online, this is the AMP citrate.

Any of you guys noticing this?
    I did crash once, put me in a bad mood, anxiety etc but I had taken it on an empty stomach, so I'm attributing it to that. Ever since then i'd take it with food and I would be fine. I've been taking it every day but I may cut back to every other day or just when i'm needing a good boost so that I don't build up resistance to it.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    I did crash once, put me in a bad mood, anxiety etc but I had taken it on an empty stomach, so I'm attributing it to that. Ever since then i'd take it with food and I would be fine. I've been taking it every day but I may cut back to every other day or just when i'm needing a good boost so that I don't build up resistance to it.
    I always take it on an empty stomach. Hits harder. I've decided to stop and just use it for special occasions or for when I really need to get my ass moving. I've also built up a resistance to it.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-08-2015 at 03:41 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"