Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~ Milk Protein- Now Available at www.rxwhey.com + New Flavors ~

Hey Swole Source.

Prescription Nutrition has added MILK PROTEIN to it's options!! Check it out.

LINK TO STORE:

Milk Protein (1lb) | Complete Milk Protein | Rxwhey.com

Also Check out all the new flavors: Cheesecake and Pumpkin Pie are HUGE hits..if you have not tried them yet!!

NEW FLAVORS
    • Pumpkin Pie,
    • Cheesecake,
    • Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
    • Strawberry Cheesecake
    • Natural Chocolate Cheesecake
    • Orange Mango

National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I could Google this, but what makes milk protein different or better then day, the five pounds of pro blend I just got?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the simplest explanation its all about the amino acids profile. ProbBlend is ...a blend Milk/WPI/Hydrolyzed Whey

What is the difference between a Milk Protein Concentrate or Isolate and Whey Protein Concentrate or Isolate? | Idaho Milk Products

The term, Milk Protein Concentrate, was modeled after the already existing name for protein that had been concentrated from cheese whey by ultrafiltration, Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC). In spite of the fact that MPC (and MPI) is significantly different from WPC, many people today continue to confuse the two. As per the FDA opinion, a Milk Protein Concentrate should contain all of the proteins that are naturally found in milk and these proteins should be found in an MPC in the same ratios as they are naturally found in milk. Since cow’s milk contains approximately 80% to 82% casein and only 18% to 20% whey proteins, it’s easy to understand that MPC (and MPI) contains only a small amount of whey protein.

WPC (and also WPI), on the other hand, contains 100% whey proteins … by definition, there is no casein present in WPC. MPC forms a milk white suspension when dispersed in water. WPC (and WPI) form somewhat clear, brownish tinted dispersions in water. Aqueous dispersions of MPC/MPI have a bland or creamy flavor. Aqueous dispersions of WPC tend to have a slightly astringent flavor due to the high levels of sodium, potassium, and chlorine. Do not confuse MPC or MPI with WPC or WPI. They are significantly different in all respects – nutritionally, compositionally, and functionally. Yet, IdaPro MPC/MPI powders can be used to replace whey proteins in nutritional applications without issue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you sir.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly. Thank you Hank.

ProBlend is ideal for bulking, ie fast, moderate and slow digesting proteins..It is egg,whey, casein, and hydro proteins.

Milk protein solely, as well as other proteins, say Casein or pepto pro,digest differently and in different lengths of time..therfore they fit different applications better.

Pepto Pro or Hydro Pro are pre digested, so they absorb and digest faster, but they are in and out of the system quicker. This is ideal for someone cutting or getting ready for a show.

Caseins are more for nighttime use, or longer acting digestion, like if you will not eat or feed the body for a period of time.

Basic whey is the most average type of protein, it is a moderate acting protein and overall good for general use.

I personally compare proteins to Test if this makes sense.

Pepto Pro is the best, think of SUSPENSION
    Hydro Pro would be your PROP
    WHEY would be your CYP/ENANTHATE
    Casein would be your Decoanate

Does this make more sense??

It is all about nutrient timing and strategy
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes sense to me. I've been mulling around on buying something with more casein specifically for my night shake.

In a continuing effort to make this my stupid question thread: I've been in a gourmet chocolate rut for a bit. To be clear, I love that flavor, but the other flavors look tempting. Which would be the first flavor you would recommend other than my usual chocolate?

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so is milk protein fast digesting or slow digesting?
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a slower acting.. Being that it's 80% casein

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends if it's the casein or whey from it, apparently it's the casein mostly

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macdon1588 View Post
    Makes sense to me. I've been mulling around on buying something with more casein specifically for my night shake.

In a continuing effort to make this my stupid question thread: I've been in a gourmet chocolate rut for a bit. To be clear, I love that flavor, but the other flavors look tempting. Which would be the first flavor you would recommend other than my usual chocolate?

Blueberry Muffin is good, Cinnamon Bun is good, I am trying the cheesecake flavor