User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess that's another great benefit here...the ability to measure out exact amounts with the dropper is convenient!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    I guess that's another great benefit here...the ability to measure out exact amounts with the dropper is convenient!
    I'm intrigued. I wonder if the Laxogenin has pro-sexual benefits on its own?

Honestly, my goal with anything I run is sex drive promotion first and foremost. My wife wants it three times a day (not exaggerating), so anything that makes me wickedly horny or sexual is my first consideration, LOL.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I'm intrigued. I wonder if the Laxogenin has pro-sexual benefits on its own?

Honestly, my goal with anything I run is sex drive promotion first and foremost. My wife wants it three times a day (not exaggerating), so anything that makes me wickedly horny or sexual is my first consideration, LOL.
    I don't feel sorry for you......lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't run laxogenin by its self to gauge the effect on libido...but, I have not noted anything I've read regarding this. All I've read is that it won't negatively impact libido..
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I don't feel sorry for you......lol
    You shouldn't. Not only is she always horny but there's nothing she isn't up for to be sexually adventurous. She's unlike any woman I've ever met.

When I say she expects it multiple times a day, that means she gets disappointed if it doesn't happen, lol.

It's quite a change from any previous relationship I've ever had.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    You shouldn't. Not only is she always horny but there's nothing she isn't up for to be sexually adventurous. She's unlike any woman I've ever met.

When I say she expects it multiple times a day, that means she gets disappointed if it doesn't happen, lol.

It's quite a change from any previous relationship I've ever had.
    One of my girls (my favourite) is like that. It is fucking awesome but I don't know how you manage to live with it 24/7. Those kinda women get really pissed off if they don't get laid.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0 moleculargainz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been slacking a little bit on my log because school has been kicking my ass this semester but i finally got time to update.

So far my libido hasn't really changed, I thought it had increased initially but I think that was just a placebo. Other than that my strength has been up, starting to notice some size increases. Due to school I haven't been able to get to the gym every day, which tends to mess me up a little bit but my workouts have been great. Yesterday was back day and I pulled the fasted 405x3 i've ever done so I'm stoked on that because lately I've been working on speed and acceleration. What do you guys think?

I'll be posting progress pics in a little less than two weeks, which will mark right around 30 days from starting this log. Probably won't be anything crazy but I've definitely noticed some changes.

Overall, I'm really liking this stack
    SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements
    Use coupon code HBLS to save 5% on all orders!

Sponsor Feedback Score 0 moleculargainz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't been able to update in a week because school is still killing me but it has been a month since i started this log and overall, I really like this stack. I've been bulking for the past few months and my progress was starting to slow down a bit but this stack kickstarted the gains back up. This month has been awesome, I've been hitting PRs every week, my workouts have been great, and my recovery has been good. I feel like I've been coming back stronger every week. Not sure if there will be any noticeable progress picture wise, but I plan on posting one sometime this week when I get a chance.

Last night was back day, had a pretty good workout, worked up to 480 for a fairly easy double, definitely have a lot more in me.
    Here's a pic from last night. This is by far the widest my back has every been.
    IMG_0670.JPG
    SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements
    Use coupon code HBLS to save 5% on all orders!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picturesque taper.

...and regarding the visible striation of the rhomboids, do you happen to know what your BF% is measured by various means?
    Last edited by booklifter; 03-18-2015 at 03:07 PM.
    Ex Scientia Virtus

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nathan, Please remind me to bring my calipers...we can get a good idea of your bf%
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com