User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 0 moleculargainz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nathan's 5a Hydroxy Laxogenin + Resveratrol + Salvo Test Run

Decided to give Laxogenin and Resveratrol a shot and see how it goes. I'll be starting tomorrow morning applying 100mg of Resveratrol and 50mg of Laxogenin.
    I'm really strict with my diet especially now that I'm back in school (I get pretty robotic with my meals when I'm on a regular schedule). I pretty much eat the same meals every day, which makes it pretty easy for me to tell if something new that I incorporate has any influence on my progress. I'm currently bulking, eating a little over 4,000 calories a day. I'm pretty busy during the week but my plan is to set aside a little time at least every other day to update this. I plan on being as specific as I can with any changes, how I feel, etc. Hopefully I'll make some epic f*cking gains so I'll update any noticeable size or strength increases too.

Current stats:
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 202lbs
    BF%: 12-14%
    Deadlift: 495lbs 1rm
    Squat: 405 2rm
    Bench: 275 7rm
    DB shoulder press: 100s 3rm

Like I said, tomorrow will be my first day and my girlfriend and I are going up to MetroFlex Long Beach for valentines day to train legs so if nothing else, hopefully I'll at least get a placebo effect that will have me repping out 405 on squats....

I'll keep you guys updated!
    SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements
    Use coupon code HBLS to save 5% on all orders!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm loving this combo...will be following along to see how it treats you
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far so good! This morning was my third day using this stack so I'm not sure if there have been any benefits from it yet but I did put up 315lbs for 2 on flat bench yesterday, which is a new pr. My libido feels slightly higher, nothing crazy, and my quality of sleep has significantly improved the past few nights. Not sure if its from this stack but I've been falling asleep much quicker and waking up a lot more refreshed so hopefully it remains this way because I have to wake up at 6:30am on week days. Applying it has been pretty easy and it dries quickly. I'll definitely have to give it a few more days to verify whether or not these changes are from this stack but overall I've been feeling great!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure if it's related, but my sleep has been really intense too. I've been waking up really relaxed, but ready for the day.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've felt freakin' awesome these past few days in the gym. Not sure if its from this stack or a placebo or what but I've been feeling great and training like crazy. Today was shoulders and I put up the 100s on DB shoulder press for 4 reps, which is a new pr. I feel like I got another 1-2 reps in me if I had a spotter to help me get the weight up initially. Sleep has been great still. The other day I even woke up before my alarm had gone off which hasn't happened in over 6 months I think. My recovery has been good too, can't really say that it's gotten better from this stuff (maybe it has) but if nothing else, the fact that I've been sleeping really well every night has probably helped.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan228 View Post
    I've felt freakin' awesome these past few days in the gym. Not sure if its from this stack or a placebo or what but I've been feeling great and training like crazy. Today was shoulders and I put up the 100s on DB shoulder press for 4 reps, which is a new pr. I feel like I got another 1-2 reps in me if I had a spotter to help me get the weight up initially. Sleep has been great still. The other day I even woke up before my alarm had gone off which hasn't happened in over 6 months I think. My recovery has been good too, can't really say that it's gotten better from this stuff (maybe it has) but if nothing else, the fact that I've been sleeping really well every night has probably helped.
    Where did you guys get your raws to make your topical application?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Where did you guys get your raws to make your topical application?
    We have everything for sale on SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements There are Resveratrol/Salvo and Laxogenin/Salvo stacks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today was leg day and I hit a new pr of 405x3 on squats. Easily could have knocked out one more but I didn't have a spotter. Last weekend I hit 405x2 which was practically to absolute failure, even with a spotter. I'd say I'm pretty convinced that this stack is doing me good. Sleep is still awesome, I've been having great workouts, and I've already hit 3 new PRs within a week of starting this stack. Looking forward to the rest of this month!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan228 View Post
    We have everything for sale on SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements There are Resveratrol/Salvo and Laxogenin/Salvo stacks.
    I'm part of the minority of people who have to be careful with resveratrol dosages. It obliterates my estrogen balance to the point my joints dry, my sex drive tanks and I become a royal dick. While others were using 4 or 5 pumps of Sustain Alpha by Primordial, I was using 1-2 pumps. Any more than that and the sides came on.

I'd still be up for trying this stack, though. I'd just have to be conscious of the resveratrol dose.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nathan's 5a Hydroxy Laxogenin + Resveratrol + Salvo Test Run

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I'm part of the minority of people who have to be careful with resveratrol dosages. It obliterates my estrogen balance to the point my joints dry, my sex drive tanks and I become a royal dick. While others were using 4 or 5 pumps of Sustain Alpha by Primordial, I was using 1-2 pumps. Any more than that and the sides came on.

I'd still be up for trying this stack, though. I'd just have to be conscious of the resveratrol dose.
    Same here...
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"