Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sponsor Feedback Score 0 moleculargainz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by booklifter View Post
    Picturesque taper.

...and regarding the visible striation of the rhomboids, do you happen to know what your BF% is measured by various means?
    Just by visual comparison I'd say I'm around 12-14%. My plan is to start cutting April 6th and I'm going to keep using this stack as I'm interested to test out the potential cortisol control effects of the laxogenin. I'm ready to be sub 8%!
    SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements
    Use coupon code HBLS to save 5% on all orders!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So its been exactly 5 weeks since starting this log/stack and so far the results have been really good.
    IMG_1254.JPG
    IMG_1346.JPG

Here's progress pictures from exactly 5 weeks apart. Pic on the top was right when I started this stack, and pic on the bottom was from tonight. (I tried rotating them and reuploading but didn't work so i stacked them) Not a crazy difference but it looks like my shoulders are a little rounder, chest is fuller, lats are a little wider, waist looks a little tighter. Looks like my body fat % didn't really change but I'm up 4, maybe 5 lbs in the 5 weeks which is awesome (Went from 202ish lbs to 207ish). Diet stayed consistent throughout this log. I pretty much eat the same 6 meals everyday, about 4,000 cals. Strength has gone up pretty significantly as well.

Start --> Finish
    Squat 405 2rm.....425 2rm
    DB shoulder press 100s 3rm.... 5rm
    Been taking a few weeks off from flat bench due to elbow pain (pain is gone now), but I did work up to 315x2 which was a new pr
    Haven't tried to lift heavier than 495lbs on deadlift but I worked up to 480 x 2 the other night for a pretty easy double, so DL strength has improved

Overall, this stuff has been pretty awesome. Strict diet definitely plays a major role, but I wasn't progressing like this before starting this stack. I'm going to start cutting in two weeks and I'm looking forward to staying on this stack to see how that goes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by moleculargainz; 03-21-2015 at 11:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay my computer is retarded, idk why it's posting them sideways. Tried rotating them but still didn't work.... hopefully you guys will get the idea

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan228 View Post
    Just by visual comparison I'd say I'm around 12-14%. My plan is to start cutting April 6th and I'm going to keep using this stack as I'm interested to test out the potential cortisol control effects of the laxogenin. I'm ready to be sub 8%!
    I brought it up because I find it doubtful that you're as high as 14%, but obviously it's difficult to judge from a thousand miles away based on nothing but a couple selfies. We'll see what Rob's calipers say...
    Ex Scientia Virtus