Decided to give Laxogenin and Resveratrol a shot and see how it goes. I'll be starting tomorrow morning applying 100mg of Resveratrol and 50mg of Laxogenin.
I'm really strict with my diet especially now that I'm back in school (I get pretty robotic with my meals when I'm on a regular schedule). I pretty much eat the same meals every day, which makes it pretty easy for me to tell if something new that I incorporate has any influence on my progress. I'm currently bulking, eating a little over 4,000 calories a day. I'm pretty busy during the week but my plan is to set aside a little time at least every other day to update this. I plan on being as specific as I can with any changes, how I feel, etc. Hopefully I'll make some epic f*cking gains so I'll update any noticeable size or strength increases too.

Current stats:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 202lbs
BF%: 12-14%
Deadlift: 495lbs 1rm
Squat: 405 2rm
Bench: 275 7rm
DB shoulder press: 100s 3rm

Like I said, tomorrow will be my first day and my girlfriend and I are going up to MetroFlex Long Beach for valentines day to train legs so if nothing else, hopefully I'll at least get a placebo effect that will have me repping out 405 on squats....

I'll keep you guys updated!