So my life has taken a turn for the hectic. I won't be able to go to the gym for a few weeks so I can catch up on work and stay up to date with school
I have 3 old sets of dumbells (15lb, 20lb, and 35lb), an ab wheel, and a pull up bar.
If I do a shitty full body circuit a couple of times a day, will I at least maintain?
I have a desk job and work from home. If I sit too long I lose focus and become unproductive anyways, so these garbage full body circuits give me a baby pump and wake me up.
I'm wondering if I can get away with this and maybe 2 gym days a week doing heavy squat/OH press then heavy DB bench/deadlift/some Heavy row variation With cardio both days.

When I first went back to school I lost 20 pounds the first 2 semesters because I couldn't get my work life balance together, and I really don't want to lose all the work and money I spent growing over the last 6 months because of a shitty situation.

Has anyone had success with minimizing gym time just to maintain LBM??? What did you do?

I should be able to get back into the swing of things in a month (3-4 1.5-2 hour gym sessions/week)

I know my lifts will go down, I just don't want to drop too much weight or slowly reverse recomp lol
Please halp