User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Hahaha. Don't take that the wrong way bro, I think you're fucking awesome. You're just not the only reason I'm here.

That's exactly how I feel though. Great explanation, I wonder how much better things can be. I feel great nowadays. Better than ever most of the time... And there doesn't seem to be anything to slow it down. My libido is seriously killing me right now, so high I'm liable to do something stupid if I can't keep it in check. The next chick I cross paths with is going to be simultaneously very sore and very content.

Oops. Double post. And not gay, English. But there's definitely some bromance there lmfao
    I think you probably are. Hey i'm just kidding, anyway gay people are awesome, brilliant with soft furnishings.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saturated fat is your friend.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    You two might just be gay and using this whole recovery thing as cover - lol.
    Never was much for ass play.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would obviously recommend gluten free even if you're not celiac. Alot of people have some sort of intolerance to it and don't even know it until they omit it from their diet.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you reckon to lactose free milk and cream? I've been having this since i first noticed it on the shelves maybe 2 months ago. Lactose is supposed to be hard to tolerate, so they just add the lactase enzyme which gets rid of it. The products taste great, and the whole milk versions are quite high in saturated fats, hence it's good for T.
    Because it contains the lactase enzyme, you should never develop a lactose intolerence either.
    I drink shit loads of it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English View Post
    What do you reckon to lactose free milk and cream? I've been having this since i first noticed it on the shelves maybe 2 months ago. Lactose is supposed to be hard to tolerate, so they just add the lactase enzyme which gets rid of it. The products taste great, and the whole milk versions are quite high in saturated fats, hence it's good for T.
    Because it contains the lactase enzyme, you should never develop a lactose intolerence either.
    I drink shit loads of it.
    Milk is one of those things where you either tolerate it or you don't whereas gluten sensitivity has shades of gray. I have no problem with dairy, I just choose not to drink milk because I think it's disgusting. Now concentrate that disgusting milk into cheese, and I'm all in.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Milk is one of those things where you either tolerate it or you don't whereas gluten sensitivity has shades of gray. I have no problem with dairy, I just choose not to drink milk because I think it's disgusting. Now concentrate that disgusting milk into cheese, and I'm all in.
    Yeah i'm eering on the side of caution by cutting out both gluten and lactose (not completely but 99%) even though i never had a problem with either before all the issues and maybe still don't now. I appear to have replaced alcohol with milk, and find myself looking forward to getting home to have a cold pint of milk! - weird.