Strykers, one final thing from me, When you start with the paleo diet, exercise, mind stuff etc. just go easy on yourself. What i mean is be kind to yourself, and don't get despondent because you did something wrong or whatever. It is extremely difficult to suddenly go paleo or organic etc. and it creates a stress of its own, for this reason, i recommend you ease into the process, perfecting things here and there as you go.
For me, it took months to gain the strength and discipline to lead a virtually perfect lifestyle - now i enjoy it - and you can't just get there overnight, not without creating so much stress that it counteracts what you are doing.
Remember, all those supplements, exercise, diet etc. will raise T in a normal healthy and happy individual by maybe 30 or 40% max over the long term. So from 550 to 750 (would probably be typical) which is great and can make them love life rather than just liking it, but subject that same person to prolonged and severe stress, and their T levels will always plummet to around 300. This happens both from stress of the mind, as well as stress from chronic over exercising, as evidenced by the many cases of transient secondary hypogonadism that doctors deal with in distance runners.
So do the regimen by all means, but do it while focusing number one (by a mile) on healing your mind.