User Tag List

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking this topic back to the original theme, a couple months ago I was at the local health food store and grabbed some multivitamin samples out of the sample bin. I got home and took one. The next day, my erections were not full and I just couldn't get fully into the mood. I was also sluggish and had no stamina.

I took another vitamin and it became slightly worse the next day. That was all I had. For the next few days the sex drive was lagging. This probably went on for a little over a week. I was back at the health food store the other day and saw more of those multivitamin samples in the bin and was reading the label, and sure as shit, it contains fenugreek!

This stuff is my finasteride. I've never had anything wreck my manhood quite like that stuff.

I took it for a month a while back and had month's worth of cold genitals, no morning erections, little to no interest in sex, no pumps in the gym, a lack of concentration and brain fog, among other things. 5-AR inhibition is no joke. It's just amazing how now even one dose starts to bring the symptoms back quickly.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FPR,

I remember you raving about Testofen back on the PP bowrds. Especially about it increasing your appetite. Believe you had a log. What changed between then and now?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5ar inhibition starts with euphoria. I can only assume it's the initial increase in testosterone.. Sometimes, your body can maintain some kinda status quo (for me it was actually about six years) before the bottom falls out. After that though... It's anyone's guess.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    FPR,

I remember you raving about Testofen back on the PP bowrds. Especially about it increasing your appetite. Believe you had a log. What changed between then and now?
    i wish I knew the answer. It worked marvelously well at making me eat. I initially had some libido uptick the early times I took it. I thought the stuff was great. Probably about the third time of running it, it went the other way on me. And it got worse each time I took it and I finally put it together after, in 2014, it all but completely shut down any sexual function.

My guess is that 5-AR inhibition takes time to manifest. Testofen raises your free T, but eventually does so at the expense of your DHT. Each time I ran it, it became less positive for my libido. And now it takes very little of it to start me on the course to feeling like a turd.
    Last edited by Freepressright; 03-17-2016 at 05:00 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    i wish I knew the answer. It worked marvelously well at making me eat. I initially had some libido uptick the early times I took it. I thought the stuff was great. Probably about the third time of running it, it went the other way on me. And it got worse each time I took it and I finally put it together after, in 2014, it all but completely shut down any sexual function.

My guess is that 5-AR inhibition takes time to manifest. Testofen raises your free T, but eventually does so at the expense of your DHT. Each time I ran it, it became less positive for my libido. And now it takes very little of it to start me on the course to feeling like a turd.
    I used to love phyto test as well.....I can't tolerate it now. I still have a couple of original bottles around here somewhere.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freepressright glad you made a full recovery. Ive given this 12 months to see if it would right on its own but it hasnt.

So im going to undertake your full protocol. May i ask how long you were in that state before you began taking the recovery herbs?

Also from once you began the protocol, how long before you normalised? Many more months?

Ive just began ordering all the stuff now and will be undergoing it all 200%

Do you think my chances are recovery are slimmer because ive left it so long?

Awesome youve recovered mate, put a smile on my face

Cheers

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Freepressright glad you made a full recovery. Ive given this 12 months to see if it would right on its own but it hasnt.

So im going to undertake your full protocol. May i ask how long you were in that state before you began taking the recovery herbs?

Also from once you began the protocol, how long before you normalised? Many more months?

Ive just began ordering all the stuff now and will be undergoing it all 200%

Do you think my chances are recovery are slimmer because ive left it so long?

Awesome youve recovered mate, put a smile on my face

Cheers
    It's never too late.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's never too late.
    Hitting it quicker definitely helps though imo. Since I'd taken the stuff for seven years, I'd heard about pfs before but shockingly.. I didn't expect it to happen to me. I started your routine within six weeks of crashing and i actually saw results within a couple of weeks. My sleep came back first, it was truly and utterly blissful... Then I woke up with night wood a couple times, over time my weight came back up after the wasting (about twelve pounds). After that it was kinda a roller coaster of improving, the dipping, then improving back up to slightly above where I was before. I attempted to have sex a couple times after crashing and it was a fucking failure but eleven months after I crashed I could perform pretty well...

It's been eighteen months or so now and I'm in a relationship with the most amazing women I've ever met, in the best shape of my life, working on my future, changed my profession...

And that's just me. English' story is about ten times more fantastic than mine and it was cds (and Chi's) story that inspired us.

Be the third generation of winners man. You beat this, you're a fucking warrior buddy.

Edit - I talk to much.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha glad youve at a good head space man... Your british right?

The biggest thing for me at the moment is to regain morning wood. Theres just nothing going on.

What actually is it, is it a case of resensitizing dht recepters? This is where the sorghum comes into it? That why black men have big cocks? 👌

Haha cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)