User Tag List

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He recommends Evening Primrose Oil as part of his protocol, but everything I read says it's a potent 5AR inhibitor.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Haha glad youve at a good head space man... Your british right?

The biggest thing for me at the moment is to regain morning wood. Theres just nothing going on.

What actually is it, is it a case of resensitizing dht recepters? This is where the sorghum comes into it? That why black men have big cocks? 👌

Haha cheers
    Well I haven't a clue about the dht receptors although I - do- believe black guys have a slightly higher density of androgen receptors pretty much everywhere. Nothing a little hard work can't fix though.
    I've never understood why so much importance is placed on morning wood. I've read quite a lot about "morning wood" being dependant on dopamine and "night wood" being related to your test. Personally I think morning wood is just night wood and if you don't wake up directly from rem sleep, you won't be erect.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you guys get shrunken nuts from this shit?

My scrotum has beginning itching alot lately which im trying to view as a good sign, havent had itchy nuts for a long time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok after doing loads of reading from different sources, ive ordered the following

Royal jelly, pine pollen tincture, tongkat ali, shilajit, arginine, l-tyrosine, choline bitartate, ashwagandha, creatine and sorghum!

Am i on the right track here? I was gonna see how i get on over the next 3-6months then give cd nuts protocol a go!

Cheers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok after doing loads of reading from different sources, ive ordered the following

Royal jelly, pine pollen tincture, tongkat ali, shilajit, arginine, l-tyrosine, choline bitartate, ashwagandha, creatine and sorghum!

Am i on the right track here? I was gonna see how i get on over the next 3-6months then give cd nuts protocol a go!

Cheers
    You are on the right track, sir

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one, dude your recovery is so inspiring to me because it was the fenugreek that ultimately fucked me. Before i crack on, how long for you from beginning the recovery regime did you eventually recover?

How was it, was it like a gradual return of things...like a gradual return of morning wood, then the rest sort of followed?

Cheers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one, dude your recovery is so inspiring to me because it was the fenugreek that ultimately fucked me. Before i crack on, how long for you from beginning the recovery regime did you eventually recover?

How was it, was it like a gradual return of things...like a gradual return of morning wood, then the rest sort of followed?

Cheers
    Obviously everyone is different but I seem to recall the total recovery time happening gradually and appreciably over a period of 8 months to reach full recovery. However, the herbs start to bring back function and desire gradually over time and you get sporadic milestones that make you happy and give you psychological encouragement to continue. Mindset is very important.

You'll get nights early along the way where you get night woodies from hell, but then you won't some other nights. Morning woods will make their appearances again along the way too. Just be patient and don't let your anxiety and stress overtake you.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi guys i took accutane 10mg for 2 weeks 9 months ago when i was 18. I stopped because it gave me erectile dysfunction. But im 19 now and there is still no improvement down there it only gets worse. Do you guys have any tips to overcome this? It makes me really depressed as a 19 year old.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See a doctor.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @grapeape i already been to the urologist but they only told me there are more people who have this problem with accutane and they can't do much about it. And because accutane is also a 5 ar inhibitor i thought you guys could give me some advice on how to recover.