User Tag List

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pageidol View Post
    Blood results back. Testosterone 11nmol...low!! This must be with causing a hormonal upset. But the docs have all assured me that over the next few months your body will slowly restore itself.

Fenugreek and resverotrol did the worst but there is no way it can be harmful as finasteride.

James
    No-one has ever, EVER had a problem with resveratrol. I use res100 and will use it again and I got finasterided a while back. I'd never take saw palmetto or fenugreek but I know of at least one other fin victim who contributes resveratrol to his recovery and another member here who also recovered who speaks highly of it. Get on cds regime asap.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    No-one has ever, EVER had a problem with resveratrol. I use res100 and will use it again and I got finasterided a while back. I'd never take saw palmetto or fenugreek but I know of at least one other fin victim who contributes resveratrol to his recovery and another member here who also recovered who speaks highly of it. Get on cds regime asap.
    In all the years I've been on the forum with CDs, I don't think I've ever actually seen his recovery protocol. I'd love to, though.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cd
    Started in 2003
    Stopped in 2007
    Healed (100%) summer of 2012

I'm not going to go into all of the things I tried that had minimal results. I'm just going to give you the meat of it.

Fast. Just once, for two weeks or more if you can.

If you can't fast for any reason then do a juicefeast. Home - Juice FeastingJuice Feasting | 4 Quarts a Day to Health: Cleanse, Rebuild, Rehydrate, Alkalize for a month or more. No need to do the whole 90 day program unless you care to.

You need to cleanse before you start anything. It will make your body so much more receptive to positive change.

Diet and lifestyle are absolute cornerstones in recovery.

Eat a paleo type diet and carb back load at night depending on your exercise regimine. Carb backloading is fantastic for manipulating hormones. If you're not sure what it is, google it.

Avoid gluten......this one food is so problematic I can't begin to go into it.

Lift heavy weights three times per week, but don't overdue it if your really in the shitter.....

Do HIIT once per week at first, then go to twice per week. I did sprints.

Cycle testosterone boosting supplements as outlined at Boost Your Low Testosterone! Increase Low T Levels Naturally . As a matter of fact, most of what I did to recover can be found in one place at this site. He also goes into carb back loading.

****I also did several cycles of a DHT compound from primordial performance which helped in increasing the active enzymes that were wiped out by propecia. Unfortunately they have been shutdown by the FDA. There are other DHT based steroids that you could use, but I am not familiar with any others then androhard from primordial. Don't just jump into using these products unless you do your research. You don't want to end up worse then you are now. I had access to the producer of these drugs and he spent alot of time going back and forth with me on the science of how they work to increase active 5arII. It's a can of worms I'm not going to get into but didn't want to fail to mention it as I attribute the use of androhard and successful post cycle therapies to my overall recovery.

Meditate. You have to quiet your mind. You have to stop focusing on your problems. Focus on anything other then what is wrong with you. If you need to, stop coming to this site and reading the horror stories. You understand what happened to you, now move on. This one thing will set you in the right direction and make a HUGE improvement in your life. This will also help with sleep.

Take: B complex. Magnesium complex (the kind you dissolve in water works best) Fish oils. Take everyday at first, then go to every couple of days.

Stay hydrated.

Avoid intoxicants of any kind. You will be able to indulge again one day, just not today.

All of these things done consistently over TIME will yield you results. It can't not work. You just have to be diligent. How much do you want it?
    Hope you don't mind, CD.
    Last edited by entropy; 03-06-2015 at 12:39 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek...im in trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    In all the years I've been on the forum with CDs, I don't think I've ever actually seen his recovery protocol. I'd love to, though.
    You wouldn't have. There was never any need for me to get into that on this forum.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-06-2015 at 02:27 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek...im in trouble!

Hope you don't mind, CD.
    Nah.....dont mind. It's been quite a while since I've seen that post. Looking at it again now, that was exactly what I said it was, just the bones of it. There were also little intricacies here and there that totaled out the program.

But seeing as 90% of the guys couldn't even stay on the barebones version, there was no sense in me adding anymore to it.

I never understood it...guys were offing themselves because they're stuck in such a desperate state, yet most of them just couldn't follow a simple program to get themselves on the road to being better. It always amazed me. I would have (and did) done anything.

Seeing as we're on this whole topic, I've been experimenting over the past two years with some exponentially more powerful herbs then the ones I recommended in that recovery post. As a matter of fact, if I had to do it again, I would recommend a better, stronger more effective group of herbs then I did a few years ago. I'm finding these new experiments so good, that this summer is going to be my last time using exogenous hormones. (Just because I have one last batch of AHv3 and AMv3.)

I'm actually gonna get a blood test to see where things are at because I've been feeling completely juiced lately, and I'm 100% natty.

Maybe it's just a cumulative effect of me living my life the way I outlined in that post. I've never stopped doing all of those things. It's been years. It's just my way of life now. That being said, the inclusion of these new herbs have really taken things to the next level. I feel better now at 37 then I did at 27. I've never been one to do bloods but I'm so curious lately.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-06-2015 at 02:51 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude anything you have to share is fucking' golden in my book, I've tweaked your regime around myself but i've adjusted it a few times.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nah.....dont mind. It's been quite a while since I've seen that post. Looking at it again now, that was exactly what I said it was, just the bones of it. There were also little intricacies here and there that totaled out the program.

But seeing as 90% of the guys couldn't even stay on the barebones version, there was no sense in me adding anymore to it.

I never understood it...guys were offing themselves because they're stuck in such a desperate state, yet most of them just couldn't follow a simple program to get themselves on the road to being better. It always amazed me. I would have (and did) done anything.

Seeing as we're on this whole topic, I've been experimenting over the past two years with some exponentially more powerful herbs then the ones I recommended in that recovery post. As a matter of fact, if I had to do it again, I would recommend a better, stronger more effective group of herbs then I did a few years ago. I'm finding these new experiments so good, that this summer is going to be my last time using exogenous hormones. (Just because I have one last batch of AHv3 and AMv3.)

I'm actually gonna get a blood test to see where things are at because I've been feeling completely juiced lately, and I'm 100% natty.

Maybe it's just a cumulative effect of me living my life the way I outlined in that post. I've never stopped doing all of those things. It's been years. It's just my way of life now. That being said, the inclusion of these new herbs have really taken things to the next level. I feel better now at 37 then I did at 27. I've never been one to do bloods but I'm so curious lately.
    Is Liftmode Tribulus one of the potent extracts you speak of?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Is Liftmode Tribulus one of the potent extracts you speak of?
    Not per se. I had trib as one of the supplements to cycle in my original regimen. Obviously the liftmode stuff is WAY better then any trib I've ever used. That would be another supp. I'd tell people to use based on the brand alone.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Not per se. I had trib as one of the supplements to cycle in my original regimen. Obviously the liftmode stuff is WAY better then any trib I've ever used. That would be another supp. I'd tell people to use based on the brand alone.
    When you get a chance could you share some of your secrets dude? I have my eye on a new female and I really, really need to up my game.
    Also, I can't find tribulus on liftmodes page. Do they only stock things when they have them/will I still be able to try it eventually?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you get a chance could you share some of your secrets dude? I have my eye on a new female and I really, really need to up my game.
    Also, I can't find tribulus on liftmodes page. Do they only stock things when they have them/will I still be able to try it eventually?
    It's always in stock here:

Robot Check

I also recommend ashwaghanda, tongkat ali and 40% icariin from Powder City - Nootropics Powders and Bulk Supplements | Powder City