Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It's always in stock here:

Robot Check

I also recommend ashwaghanda, tongkat ali and 40% icariin from Powder City - Nootropics Powders and Bulk Supplements | Powder City
    I'm definitely going to pick up a tub to try out when I get paid. I like ashwaganda and tongkat quite a lot but I have some 60% icariin that don't really like.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I'm definitely going to pick up a tub to try out when I get paid. I like ashwaganda and tongkat quite a lot but I have some 60% icariin that don't really like.
    I read from a few people that 40% Icariin is the sweet spot for HGW. They said that if the standardization is too low it sucks and if it's super high it tends to be negligible. I have not experimented with this for myself, though.

What don't you like about the 60%?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I read from a few people that 40% Icariin is the sweet spot for HGW. They said that if the standardization is too low it sucks and if it's super high it tends to be negligible. I have not experimented with this for myself, though.

What don't you like about the 60%?
    This might sound weird but I makes me feel kinda "estrogen-y" emotionally. Physically the effects are negligible but it might just be the brand. I'll try a 40% extract after this bottle is done and if I don't see great results I'll drop it in favour of something else. I'm planning on running a bottle of androhardv3 in the next couple of weeks though so itll probably be a few months before I get around to trying a different bottle of icariin.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You guys want to take your natty experience to the next level, do yourself a favor and grab:

Pine Pollen
    Polyrhachis Ant Extract
    Cistanche
    He Shou Wu
    Schisandra
    Guduchi
    Maral Root.
    Shilajit pitch
    Tongkat Ali (Theirs is the best I've ever had)

I get all of these from Super Man Herbs - Pine Pollen, Mushrooms, Shilajit and More Their stuff is legit the best quality stuff I have ever experienced.....ever. I'm walking around these days feeling almost bullet proof. It's nothing short of amazing. Obviously it helps if your already healthy and diet and exercise is in check. And, this should go without saying but this stuff works with your body, not against it. It builds you up, not shuts you down. If you're enhanced at all I'm not sure if it's even worth it to spend the money. You should be off all exogenous hormones to utilize these.

I take the pine pollen everyday. Two big tablespoons. I love it. The others I cycle. I take each herb no more then two days in a row and then jump on to the next one. Cycling like this takes away your bodies chance at adapting to the herb and making it less effective. Every time you take the new herb, it hits you strong, like the very first time you took it.

This cycling strategy was one of the major components of my regimen. I used different herbs then this at the time, but these are way, way better. At present I have almost 20 different herbs that I cycle through every three weeks, never using one more then two days in a row. This has allowed me to send my Test through the roof and keep my estrogen at a good level. These herbs modulate your endocrine system to function at it's highest.

Downside is your gonna drop a couple bucks to get up and running. But believe me when I tell you, this stuff is worth every penny.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-07-2016 at 02:40 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cdnuts man I wish you'd share the stuff you know more often here, I've heard of some (not all) of these herbs but never heard of anyone with any experience with them. Androsterone is found in pine pollen apparently.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Cdnuts man I wish you'd share the stuff you know more often here, I've heard of some (not all) of these herbs but never heard of anyone with any experience with them. Androsterone is found in pine pollen apparently.
    Pine pollen has been one of the best discoveries to date. Not only does it have androsterone in it, but Testosterone, DHEA and androstendione. Best part is this stuff DOES NOT shut you down with continued use! Because they're phyto-androgens they work with your bodies endocrine system. The benefits are too much to write, but the site I directed you to does a fantastic job at breaking them all down. You should feel like a kid in a candy store at that site.....I do.

One of the other things I feel is so great about these herbs is the fact that when you're taking them you can pretty much ditch the synthetic vitamins and minerals you've been taking. ALL of these are loaded with high amounts of bio available minerals, vitamins, phyto-sterols, enzymes, etc. This is why they are so good at aiding the body. They are also power houses of nutrients. Probably the other reason I've been feeling so damn good.

I have very intimate knowledge of all of the herbs I listed here and more. If you have questions, just ask.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-12-2015 at 05:25 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You guys want to take your natty experience to the next level, do yourself a favor and grab:

Pine Pollen
    Polyrhachis Ant Extract
    Cistanche
    He Shou Wu
    Schisandra
    Guduchi
    Maral Root.
    Shilajit pitch

I get all of these from Super Man Herbs - Pine Pollen, Mushrooms, Shilajit and More Their stuff is legit the best quality stuff I have ever experienced.....ever. I'm walking around these days feeling almost bullet proof. It's nothing short of amazing. Obviously it helps if your already healthy and diet and exercise is in check. And, this should go without saying but this stuff works with your body, not against it. It builds you up, not shuts you down. If you're enhanced at all I'm not sure if it's even worth it to spend the money. You should be off all exogenous hormones to utilize these.

I take the pine pollen everyday. Two big tablespoons. I love it. The others I cycle. I take each herb no more then two days in a row and then jump on to the next one. Cycling like this takes away your bodies chance at adapting to the herb and making it less effective. Every time you take the new herb, it hits you strong, like the very first time you took it.

This cycling strategy was one of the major components of my regimen. I used different herbs then this at the time, but these are way, way better. At present I have almost 20 different herbs that I cycle through every three weeks, never using one more then two days in a row. This has allowed me to send my Test through the roof and keep my estrogen at a good level. These herbs modulate your endocrine system to function at it's highest.

Downside is your gonna drop a couple bucks to get up and running. But believe me when I tell you, this stuff is worth every penny.
    How is your sex drive on this combination?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

Pine Pollen
    Polyrhachis Ant Extract
    Cistanche
    He Shou Wu
    Schisandra
    Guduchi
    Maral Root.
    Shilajit pitch

i noticed that i am using lots of herbs daily for a long time and that resulted in no response at all now
    so how long time i should stop to start gaining benefits again?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek...im in trouble!

Cds if you had to pick top 5 of the herbs which would u choose that are most beneficial? (Budget constraints)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam24 View Post
    Cds if you had to pick top 5 of the herbs which would u choose that are most beneficial? (Budget constraints)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'd be curious to know this as well. I'm leaning toward the pine pollen, Tongkat Ali and buying some of the Phoenix blend.