User Tag List

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    How is your sex drive on this combination?
    I'm cycling about 20 different herbs or so on a rotating 3 week cycle. My sex drive is.....ridiculous. But it's a natural type of ridiculous, if that makes sense. It's not the kind that you get from exogenous hormones that is so intense you want to fuck the wall. This is more natural. More reasonable. I can at will do it anytime and thoroughly enjoy it, like I was a kid. The thing that strikes me about this is the staying power. It's fantastic. For example, when I run DHT compounds my drive is through the roof but it's almost like I'm over excited. I bust too quick for my liking. This is strong, reliable, enjoyable, always there and can call upon it at anytime, and I can just go and go until I want to finish. I guess the best way to put it is I feel sexually young again.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    i noticed that i am using lots of herbs daily for a long time and that resulted in no response at all now
    so how long time i should stop to start gaining benefits again?
    Depends on how long your usage was. If you've been using them for a few months I'd say you need to NOT take those herbs for a few months. Complete abstinence from them. Your body has their number, and they're pretty much done for awhile until you re sensitize your self. If you want to speed it up you can fast or cleanse and this will bring the waiting time down, but if you're not willing to lose muscle, then i wouldn't suggest that. You're better off cycling completely different herbs. You will get the response you desire by doing this.

Rule of thumb when doing this is, if you can't feel the herb working, it's probably not. When you cycle properly you FEEL IT every-time you dose. And when you feel it, you know you're getting that Test boost that you want. By hitting it like this you can push your Test pretty damn high if all other factors are in place.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam24 View Post
    Cds if you had to pick top 5 of the herbs which would u choose that are most beneficial? (Budget constraints)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pine Pollen
    Tongkat
    Ant
    Cistanche
    He Shou Wu

This is just my opinion based on how these herbs effect ME. When it comes to herbalism individual genetics comes into play along with ALL other lifestyle factors. Your mileage may vary or other herbs may be more or less effective for your constitution.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-12-2015 at 06:25 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd be curious to know this as well. I'm leaning toward the pine pollen, Tongkat Ali and buying some of the Phoenix blend.
    Do yourself a favor and stay away from the blends. This will just cause your body to become tolerant to all of those herbs at the same time. Remember, they're in the business of selling herbs. The same thing that happens with all herbs will happen with this too. You'll get a great response the first couple times you take it and then you'll start getting diminishing returns. If you're going to use a blend, you should really only use it once or twice a week, tops. And that's only if you're not using any of the herbs individually that is in the blend.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is my full list, if your curious.

Pine Pollen
    Pine pollen extract
    Polyrhachis Ant Extract
    Cistanche
    He Shou Wu
    Schisandra
    Guduchi
    Maral Root.
    Shilajit pitch
    Tongkat Ali
    Rhodiola
    Eleuthero
    Ashwaganda
    Mucana
    Tribulus (liftmode)
    Muira puama
    Catauba bark
    Butea superba
    Suma root extract
    Royal jelly
    maca (macapro)

Damn. When I look at it all typed out like that it's no surprise that my tank is brimming.

I know this list is ridiculous as far as cost. But when you come from where I did, there is no cost too great. Bare minimum you need a weeks worth of herbs to cycle, so seven different herbs.(if you're on the weeks worth cycle you can only take each herb ONCE before moving on to the next one as you're only leaving a week between doses.) The results magnify when you go to a two week cycle and then magnify again when you hit three weeks. The longer you go between doses of one particular herb, the better and stronger the T hit will be. I worked my way up to the three week cycle I'm at now and its the best it's been, hands down.

If you cycle like this with your diet and training in check, you're gonna be blown away. Another thing i want to mention is sleep. I've been sleeping like a baby. Rock solid down and out for 7-8 hours kind of sleep. This is only helping the situation.

Best part for me is I don't have to have the down time that I did when i was cycling hormones. Let's face it, PCT always sucks compared to how you felt when you were on. With this system, I feel on all the time. AND, I never have to stop.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-13-2015 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Forgot to include Ashwaganda

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As always CDs, you are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you for taking the time to share all of this with us in such detail. I will be saving up to hit this store HARD when I have the funds.

Do you think my Liftmode Trib would play well with most of your combination?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek...im in trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Pine Pollen
    Tongkat
    Ant
    Cistanche
    He Shou Wu

This is just my opinion based on how these herbs effect ME. When it comes to herbalism individual genetics comes into play along with ALL other lifestyle factors. Your mileage may vary or other herbs may be more or less effective for your constitution.
    Awesome. Thank you, your advice is always appreciated !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Do you think my Liftmode Trib would play well with most of your combination?
    It's one of the 20 on my list man.

Any herb that can boost T can be used in this fashion. Out of the almost 50 I've experimented with thus far, these 20 are my favorites. I've dropped a couple G's playing around with this getting it just right.

FYI...when it comes to herbs that require multiple doses through out the day, such as Trib, maca, etc. You would dose it as you normally would for that day only, then move on to the next herb the next day. So, for example FPR, when you were running the trib, you got yourself up to a gram at a shot, three times daily, correct? The reason you were able to go this high is due to your bodies tolerance. When cycled, you'll be able to do 250mg (maybe 500) 3 x daily and it will be more then enough.

Which brings me to the other benefit of doing this.....the herbs that you do buy will last a very looooooong time. Especially the more of them you have in your cycle. You'll only be dosing that herb once or twice a month.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It's one of the 20 on my list man.

Any herb that can boost T can be used in this fashion. Out of the almost 50 I've experimented with thus far, these 20 are my favorites. I've dropped a couple G's playing around with this getting it just right.

FYI...when it comes to herbs that require multiple doses through out the day, such as Trib, maca, etc. You would dose it as you normally would for that day only, then move on to the next herb the next day. So, for example FPR, when you were running the trib, you got yourself up to a gram at a shot, three times daily, correct? The reason you were able to go this high is due to your bodies tolerance. When cycled, you'll be able to do 250mg (maybe 500) 3 x daily and it will be more then enough.

Which brings me to the other benefit of doing this.....the herbs that you do buy will last a very looooooong time. Especially the more of them you have in your cycle. You'll only be dosing that herb once or twice a month.
    So, you're just taking tongkat ali a couple days and then moving on to the next herb? I've read you should take it 5 days on and 2 days off.
    Last edited by Freepressright; 03-13-2015 at 11:07 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So, you're just taking tongkat ali a couple days and then moving on to the next herb? I've read you should take it 5 days on and 2 days off.
    Forget everything you've read. It's all written by people that are selling herbs. EVERYTHING you read about taking this stuff says the same old thing. Take it for so many days to get the desired effect, etc, etc, etc. Thing is it just never works out the way they say it does. Tolerance is a bitch.

I take everything once...or twice, then move on. If you're going to take something two days in a row you're best bet is to not take it again from a few weeks.

Don't take my word for it. Just try it for yourself.