User Tag List

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Forget everything you've read. It's all written by people that are selling herbs. EVERYTHING you read about taking this stuff says the same old thing. Take it for so many days to get the desired effect, etc, etc, etc. Thing is it just never works out the way they say it does. Tolerance is a bitch.

I take everything once...or twice, then move on. If you're going to take something two days in a row you're best bet is to not take it again from a few weeks.

Don't take my word for it. Just try it for yourself.
    I can vouch for this, it just works much better. In my case I find myself looking forward to certain herbs during the week. Also, I bought some phenibut a while back with five day on, two day off instructions. Wth man.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I can vouch for this, it just works much better. In my case I find myself looking forward to certain herbs during the week. Also, I bought some phenibut a while back with five day on, two day off instructions. Wth man.
    I do the same thing. I have favorites of my favorites. I enjoy how each herb has it's own feel to it. It's own personality so to speak. I'll sometimes even plan certain herbs for certain days, depending on what I have going on.

That phenibut dosing schedule is a recipe for disaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to include ashwaganda to my list.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome thread!

so very interesting

for as long as i been into herbs i just ran, your telling me dont take 2 days in a row etc....i will have to play around with this

cost effective also

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this the case for all herbs or just test boosters? Ginkgo (for example) seems to apparently take weeks to even start to work.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    Is this the case for all herbs or just test boosters? Ginkgo (for example) seems to apparently take weeks to even start to work.
    This would be my question/concern as well. Some herbs theoretically take time to get in your system and work. Or does that only imply to most of the inferior, commercial standardizations?

I'm not doubting you, CDs. You'd know better than anyone if something's working.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek...im in trouble!

Quote Originally Posted by Speck View Post
    I can't speak for all herbs just the ones I've experimented with myself. I never really understood that whole theory to begin with though. When you ingest something it is "in your system" and if it has any potency or quality behind it, it should elicit its effects.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys want to take your natty experience to the next level, do yourself a favor and grab:

Pine Pollen
    Polyrhachis Ant Extract
    Cistanche
    He Shou Wu
    Schisandra
    Guduchi
    Maral Root.
    Shilajit pitch
    Tongkat Ali (Theirs is the best I've ever had)

I get all of these from Super Man Herbs - Pine Pollen, Mushrooms, Shilajit and More Their stuff is legit the best quality stuff I have ever experienced.....ever. I'm walking around these days feeling almost bullet proof. It's nothing short of amazing. Obviously it helps if your already healthy and diet and exercise is in check. And, this should go without saying but this stuff works with your body, not against it. It builds you up, not shuts you down. If you're enhanced at all I'm not sure if it's even worth it to spend the money. You should be off all exogenous hormones to utilize these.

I take the pine pollen everyday. Two big tablespoons. I love it. The others I cycle. I take each herb no more then two days in a row and then jump on to the next one. Cycling like this takes away your bodies chance at adapting to the herb and making it less effective. Every time you take the new herb, it hits you strong, like the very first time you took it.

This cycling strategy was one of the major components of my regimen. I used different herbs then this at the time, but these are way, way better. At present I have almost 20 different herbs that I cycle through every three weeks, never using one more then two days in a row. This has allowed me to send my Test through the roof and keep my estrogen at a good level. These herbs modulate your endocrine system to function at it's highest.

Downside is your gonna drop a couple bucks to get up and running. But believe me when I tell you, this stuff is worth every penny.
    This is so fucking interesting.

My first thought on this (when I was stupid and reading your recovery post a couple of years back on PH) I thought "wait a min, wouldent this just cause the herb to never have it's intended effect simply because you are never giving each herb a chance to work"

But after putting more thought into it, it's ingenious and I cannot wait to try it.

Matter of fact id love to see your list of 20

If it's not asking for to much of course

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my full list, if your curious.

Pine Pollen
    Pine pollen extract
    Polyrhachis Ant Extract
    Cistanche
    He Shou Wu
    Schisandra
    Guduchi
    Maral Root.
    Shilajit pitch
    Tongkat Ali
    Rhodiola
    Eleuthero
    Ashwaganda
    Mucana
    Tribulus (liftmode)
    Muira puama
    Catauba bark
    Butea superba
    Suma root extract
    Royal jelly
    maca (macapro)

Damn. When I look at it all typed out like that it's no surprise that my tank is brimming.

I know this list is ridiculous as far as cost. But when you come from where I did, there is no cost too great. Bare minimum you need a weeks worth of herbs to cycle, so seven different herbs.(if you're on the weeks worth cycle you can only take each herb ONCE before moving on to the next one as you're only leaving a week between doses.) The results magnify when you go to a two week cycle and then magnify again when you hit three weeks. The longer you go between doses of one particular herb, the better and stronger the T hit will be. I worked my way up to the three week cycle I'm at now and its the best it's been, hands down.

If you cycle like this with your diet and training in check, you're gonna be blown away. Another thing i want to mention is sleep. I've been sleeping like a baby. Rock solid down and out for 7-8 hours kind of sleep. This is only helping the situation.

Best part for me is I don't have to have the down time that I did when i was cycling hormones. Let's face it, PCT always sucks compared to how you felt when you were on. With this system, I feel on all the time. AND, I never have to stop.

he put his full list buddy

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Info like this is why this is the best forum, forever.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't speak for all herbs just the ones I've experimented with myself. I never really understood that whole theory to begin with though. When you ingest something it is "in your system" and if it has any potency or quality behind it, it should elicit its effects.
    pine pollen tincture seems to be better than powder

you only took the powder form?