Hello there everybody. Before i start i really do like the website.

Anyway, ive got myself in some awful trouble. Last year March i began takin what i thought were vitamins called hair life vitamins just for nicer head of hair i guess thinking nothing to it. I suddenly began experiencing testicular pain, swollen glands and for the first time in my life no morning erections, no libido and for the life of me i couldnt get an erection...it was insane!. After 3 weeks i worked out what was going on..they contained Saw Palmetto extract. I researched this herb and received a whole education on DHT, 5 alpha and the rest, i was shocked

Two months later i was still struggling with erections. I began looking into T boosters. Fenugreek(testofen) was highly recommended to me and i did my own research. It sounded good testosterone increases and the rest. I began takin it. After a few weeks the same symptons arose which saw palmetto gave me. The worse thing was my flaccid penis shrunk, like having a cold shower all the time...bloody awful!! I couldnt believe it. I then researched into how fenugreek works....another DHT blocker! and it increases prolactin!!!

By the end of august, my libido was dead, no random erections, no morning erections, shrunken flaccid, no zest for life, reduced ejactulate, numbness!! We are now in febuary and im no better off, ive began taking tongkat ali.

My test levels are low around 11nmol. Im 28 years old.

Has anyone else experienced this? More importanly has anybody recovered?

Im worried sick hoping I havent caused any permanent damage but as of yet my system just hasnt normalised.

I was absolutley fine 12 months ago.

James