Taking this topic back to the original theme, a couple months ago I was at the local health food store and grabbed some multivitamin samples out of the sample bin. I got home and took one. The next day, my erections were not full and I just couldn't get fully into the mood. I was also sluggish and had no stamina.

I took another vitamin and it became slightly worse the next day. That was all I had. For the next few days the sex drive was lagging. This probably went on for a little over a week. I was back at the health food store the other day and saw more of those multivitamin samples in the bin and was reading the label, and sure as shit, it contains fenugreek!

This stuff is my finasteride. I've never had anything wreck my manhood quite like that stuff.

I took it for a month a while back and had month's worth of cold genitals, no morning erections, little to no interest in sex, no pumps in the gym, a lack of concentration and brain fog, among other things. 5-AR inhibition is no joke. It's just amazing how now even one dose starts to bring the symptoms back quickly.