User Tag List

Threaded View

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforhelp View Post
    I asked you for your thoughts? That's all. Originally I was mentioning diet and the gluten component to it all?? I don't really appreciate being referred to as one of "these guys". I'm no different to you, I excercise, I've changed my diet most likely more than many. I don't smoke, drink, I live the healthiest lifestyle I possibly can. I find it insulting you stout me with the rest of them who wallow in self pity. I try fucking hard, and I do whatever it takes. I've changed my lifestyle! I get defensive about it because Being told you aren't trying when you know you are is a little insulting.
    Fair enough.....

I think you need to go slower with exerting yourself if those are your symptoms. You can and WILL make yourself worse if you go to fast and are suffering from adrenal burnout. Been there, done that.

Have you cleansed? If this is what you're dealing with, you need to take a couple steps back before you can go forward. You're not quite there yet at the point where you can be sprinting and lifting heavy. If you haven't cleansed I'd suggest a juice feast for a few weeks. You need to hit the reset button and FLOOD yours system with that goodness.

Afterwords, when you've started eating....cleanly.....go for loooong walks. Everyday. Add in calisthenics until you can build up to a decent amount of push ups, pulls ups, body weight squats, etc. Do each exercise on a different day and then take a day off, except for the walking...continue to do that, daily. Once you get to the point where you feel you don't need the day off, continue to do calisthenics every day. After about two months of DAILY calisthenics, you can progress to weights.

GO SLOW. Monitor how you feel after each work out. Heed what your system is telling you....you'll know when you can force the issue or not. Do this, and if you do this, just as I'm telling you, then come back here in three months and tell us of your progress.

We can go from there. Good luck.

Btw....once you're refed and working out for almost a month, you need to start herb cycling. They help build up your system, which you desperately need to do.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-06-2016 at 10:18 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"