User Tag List

Hybrid View

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure CDN is your go to guy on here.

Buy M. speciosa - EntheoFarm
    is your place to go. They have really cheap 10g samples you can try and fast shipping. All is high quality. 5g of one of their farmers blend was too much for me. 3-5g is usually a good dosd, though I've done 10g all at once too.

Truth be told, I don't care for Kratom. Just smelling it gives my body the shivers. Really hard for me to get down, so I don't really fuck with it any more. High isn't that great either, IMO. I'd probably like it if I could get it capped.

I'm really starting to like Kava Kava.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Pretty sure CDN is your go to guy on here.

Buy M. speciosa - EntheoFarm
    is your place to go. They have really cheap 10g samples you can try and fast shipping. All is high quality. 5g of one of their farmers blend was too much for me. 3-5g is usually a good dosd, though I've done 10g all at once too.

Truth be told, I don't care for Kratom. Just smelling it gives my body the shivers. Really hard for me to get down, so I don't really fuck with it any more. High isn't that great either, IMO. I'd probably like it if I could get it capped.

I'm really starting to like Kava Kava.
    Welp. I done did it. 10g farmers blend v6, really excited about this one and Gonna try 3g, 10g of red vein indo and 10g of super green Bali reserve. All shipped for less than 26 bucks. Holy Fuk. I knew I was getting raped at the head shop but had no idea they were fist raping me. Would've cost me 100 bucks to get this much kratom and wouldn't have been anywhere near the same quality.

Fuk im excited! I really like kratom.
    Last edited by nate3993; 04-23-2015 at 06:23 PM.