User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Different strains of kratom of course. Kanna is good if you get quality, I prefer extracts to get desired effects with small dose. Blue Lotus is excellent but very hit or miss on quality. I'm currently looking for a solid supplier. Kava of course. I'm looking into a lecithine/Phosphatidylcholine delivery system for high absorption, experimenting on how to get a good kick from minimal dose. There are some legal cannibinoids as well that have some effect. Betel nuts are cool but kinda nasty and bad for the teeth/gums. Currently experimenting with that.
    Ashwagandha helps with kratom tolerance, and will probably offer similar herbs. Will be starting small probably, only offer what I know is effective and high quality so it is a work in progress.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Betel Nuts....learned about them on Survivor man.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    So Kratom. Tried a whatever maeng da powder and was pretty impressed. Wanna get some qulaity green Malaysian as im reading that seems to be one of the best for sedation? Basicslly. If it feels like Opiates.....gimme the scoop. What powder? What dose? What's the protocol? What website you use? Opiates are expensive.....and well...are opiates....so can't really be doing that often. Can't with kratom either as its addicting.....but a helluva lot cheaper than oxycodone lol

So yah. Details please broski's
    If sedation is what you want, you need to go with either Bali or an indo. They're both very low note heavy as opposed to the malaysians which always tend to be mid range (equal amount of high and low notes) Some of the best noddy feelings I've gotten were from good indo strains. Some of the stuff actually felt better then oxy. Unfortunately because Kratom is now on the DEA watch list, the vendor I got it from is no longer excepting new customers. You can only get on his site if you were an existing customer and had a username and password. It's too bad, because this guys stuff is the shit.

When I got into kratom back in 08' you'd be hard pressed to find it in any head shop. They didn't even know what it was. I was importing kilo's for $100. I even thought about capping it and making a business out of it, and then talked myself out of it. Now it's in every head shop, capped up and packaged in shiny containers which are completely over priced. Lost opportunity there.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Pretty sure CDN is your go to guy on here.

Buy M. speciosa - EntheoFarm
    is your place to go. They have really cheap 10g samples you can try and fast shipping. All is high quality. 5g of one of their farmers blend was too much for me. 3-5g is usually a good dosd, though I've done 10g all at once too.

Truth be told, I don't care for Kratom. Just smelling it gives my body the shivers. Really hard for me to get down, so I don't really fuck with it any more. High isn't that great either, IMO. I'd probably like it if I could get it capped.

I'm really starting to like Kava Kava.
    Welp. I done did it. 10g farmers blend v6, really excited about this one and Gonna try 3g, 10g of red vein indo and 10g of super green Bali reserve. All shipped for less than 26 bucks. Holy Fuk. I knew I was getting raped at the head shop but had no idea they were fist raping me. Would've cost me 100 bucks to get this much kratom and wouldn't have been anywhere near the same quality.

Fuk im excited! I really like kratom.
    Last edited by nate3993; 04-23-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kratom for Sedation

Welp. I done did it. 10g farmers blend v6, really excited about this one and Gonna try 3g, 10g of red vein indo and 10g of super green Bali reserve. All shipped for less than 26 bucks. Holy Fuk. I knew I was getting raped at the head shop but had no idea they were fist raping me. Would've cost me 100 bucks to get this much kratom and wouldn't have been anywhere near the same quality.

Fuk im excited! I really like kratom. And no tylenol in it like percocets!
    Not preaching, but it can be just as addictive as any of your narcotic painkillers. If that kind of thing can be an issue for you, tread carefully.

Ive detoxed off of both substances several times in the past and kratom withdrawal was worse and more protracted.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-25-2015 at 04:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course! I know this haha. But that's why I only take 2 24 hour periods in a month where I can take it. So in other words If I take it at 8pm saturday, I can Keep taking til Sunday night. Redosing, etc......and then it's 2 weeks min. Bfor the next use. So I literally only use 2x a month max. But I do appreciate you saying that.

Was thinking some Bioperine with maybe only 2.5 grams would work quite well. Hopefully gets here Friday and I can try em out
    Last edited by nate3993; 04-23-2015 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Of course! I know this haha. Works on the MU opioid receptors just like morphine. But that's why I only take 2 24 hour periods in a month where I can take it. So in other words If I take it at 8pm saturday, I can Keep taking til Sunday night. Redosing, etc......and then it's 2 weeks min. Bfor the next use. So I literally only use 2x a month max. But I do appreciate you saying that.

Was thinking some Bioperine with maybe only 2.5 grams would work quite well. Hopefully gets here Friday and I can try em out
    You have some fantastic will power to do it like that. I unfortunately didn't.

You want to pump up the experience take it with either orange juice or grapefruit juice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know too much to ever become addicted to anything. I put myself on trt....but that's not really "roid" addiction at a measlely 300mgs a week haha. And plus I was feeling shitty even with perfect hormone levels naturally....but anyway. You get the point. I fully understand the potency and seriousness of these drugs and therefore am immensely calculated with my use.

Does vitamin c work? Is that the culprit? Because I read people say grapefruot juice didn't make much of a difference. Unless it's metabolized by that enzyme, it's pointless. I do notice a difference when Bioperine is used tho.
    Last edited by nate3993; 04-23-2015 at 06:25 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks man. And I hate when people go omg. U use pills.....and I'm like yeah. 2x a month. That's it! I know too much to ever become addicted to anything. I put myself on trt....but that's not really "roid" addiction at a measlely 300mgs a week haha. And plus I was feeling shitty even with perfect hormone levels naturally....but anyway. You get the point. I fully understand the potency and seriousness of these drugs and therefore am immensely calculated with my use.

Does vitamin c work? Is that the culprit? Because I read people say grapefruot juice didn't make much of a difference. Unless it's metabolized by that enzyme, it's pointless. I do notice a difference when Bioperine is used tho.
    Yeah, it works.

See, my problem was that If I had a big order coming with a bunch of different stuff I've never tried before, I'd want to try ALL of it. I wouldn't be able to take a dose of something, wait a week, try something else new, wait another week, etc. No way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Yeah, it works.

See, my problem was that If I had a big order coming with a bunch of different stuff I've never tried before, I'd want to try ALL of it. I wouldn't be able to take a dose of something, wait a week, try something else new, wait another week, etc. No way.
    well i have a full 24 hours to redose with different strains haha

and u meant vitamin c works right?