User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    5 Alpha....you're arguing with yourself here. That is not what he said....at all. You're misunderstanding his statement. I do think it's funny though that you said:

"Thanks for the input but I would continue to debate this one with u if I cared enough." And "I will not go back and force with this as I promised I would not take part in turning this into PH." And then you went on do to those two exact things.

I may be wrong, but I'm going to venture a guess that English is your second language??
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    5 Alpha....you're arguing with yourself here. That is not what he said....at all. You're misunderstanding his statement. I do think it's funny though that you said:

"Thanks for the input but I would continue to debate this one with u if I cared enough." And "I will not go back and force with this as I promised I would not take part in turning this into PH." And then you went on do to those two exact things.

I may be wrong, but I'm going to venture a guess that English is your second language??
    All I know here is my hair is literally ejaculating out of my head and I've been on androhard v3 for nearly two weeks. Feels good man.

-should I be logging this?
    Last edited by entropy; 03-28-2015 at 11:19 AM.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    All I know here is my hair is literally ejaculating out of my head and I've been on androhard v3 for nearly two weeks. Feels good man.

-should I be logging this?
    LOL dam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post

lol no english is my first language it's just that I was typing that response on the run. Also I'm not big on spelling anyway.

I'll tell you what. To show I'm not arguing I will agree that he is right and that DHT in the blood stream is the primary reason why hair falls out of the scalp. It's clear that this is how he feels and he is opposed to the idea of "the production of DHT from within" being the reason.

My "thanks for your input comment" probable came across as being semi tool like. But I really did mean it. I am open minded and really do just like other people's thoughts on the matter. After all it's more than reasonable as 18 of the 33 endocrinologists I have talked to agree with him.

Anyways thanks for all the research you do.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    lol no english is my first language it's just that I was typing that response on the run. Also I'm not big on spelling anyway.

I'll tell you what. To show I'm not arguing I will agree that he is right and that DHT in the blood stream is the primary reason why hair falls out of the scalp. It's clear that this is how he feels and he is opposed to the idea of "the production of DHT from within" being the reason.

My "thanks for your input comment" probable came across as being semi tool like. But I really did mean it. I am open minded and really do just like other people's thoughts on the matter. After all it's more than reasonable as 18 of the 33 endocrinologists I have talked to agree with him.

Anyways thanks for all the research you do.
    Spoken like a true ph member asking for help. The information we give is free and from experience. Ponder it or don't but try and keep the "I'll tell you what" mentality for different sites. We all treat each other with respect here.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=entropy;45426]Spoken like a true ph member asking for help

Did you say that during the course of your recovery using cd's method you did not need DHT prohormones?

I'm not sure if you said that or u just don't think they r necessary for me to use?

The androhard that u r using right now, do u feel u still need it for recovery purposes or R u using it for reasons unreleated to "still recovering"?

How do u think it compares To alpha hard or andro300 as far as it just being a better pro hormone for increasing DHT levels in the blood? It's clear by the everyone's feedback on this website androhard V3 is by far the best option.

Did you buy it recently or have u just had it this entire time?

Do u think that I would be good to use some type of DHT prohormone in a few months if I continue to work out and eat paleo?

My digestion function feels the best it has in a while. I contribute that to my seven day fast and eating only paleo. This gain alone has been awesome for me.

Please just Forgot about all that other bs with how DHT inhibiters work. It does not even matter. I'll try to delete the post if u want. I just want my hair to fall out. I shave my head anyway and it serves no purpose. What ever the mechanism of action is, receptors or enzymes in the scalp not doing "their thing" the way I see it, if I can get my hair to fall out that's a major indication that shows I'm undoing whats been done.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 03-29-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also how r u handling you pct after u r done running this?

Cheers

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man. In regards to androhardv3 I picked up the bottle when I was in deep shit. Baaad shit. I started herb cycling and whatnot about six months ago and felt "recovered" for a few months before I ran the androhard. I'd say the prohormones are the icing on the cake, in my case a nice reprieve from feeling a little shitty occasionally. I'm going to use transynergy daa and res100 for pct then go straight back into herb cycling. I have no idea how v3 compares to alphahard or andro300 but CD spoke quite highly of alphahard.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Hey man. In regards to androhardv3 I picked up the bottle when I was in deep shit. Baaad shit. I started herb cycling and whatnot about six months ago and felt "recovered" for a few months before I ran the androhard. I'd say the prohormones are the icing on the cake, in my case a nice reprieve from feeling a little shitty occasionally. I'm going to use transynergy daa and res100 for pct then go straight back into herb cycling. I have no idea how v3 compares to alphahard or andro300 but CD spoke quite highly of alphahard.

Awesome. Sounds like herb cycling has done a lot for you. The more I read about these herbs the more I understand why.

In your case is cycling the herbs during your pct overkill at this point ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Awesome. Sounds like herb cycling has done a lot for you. The more I read about these herbs the more I understand why.

In your case is cycling the herbs during your pct overkill at this point ?
    Disregard that question. I thought that CD cycled his herbs WITH PCT and AFTER PCT. It turns out I'm wrong. His protocol does not call for cycling of herbs during pct. It's after pct.