Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting SWOLE

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mines on its way from SoCal right now.
    Says it'll be delivered Saturday and that's perfect because I need to do some manscaping.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally had a chance to get to use the thing.

Having a learning curve is an understatement. After taking more and more hair off of the nether region, I finally was able to get decent suction to keep the thing on for more than 5 minutes. I ended up having to take the grey base piece off too.

If i shaved all the hair off, there is no doubt that there would be perfect suction, but I'm not about to get rid of everything. I just need to experiment more and see what works best.

Weekend wasnt joking about it trying to suck your balls in. Holy shit that was painful!
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahahaha fuck my balls be small at the moment lol

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Man...I guess I'm glad I got a sack and a half on me. No way that thing is gonna suck these chicken eggs in.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    Finally had a chance to get to use the thing.

Having a learning curve is an understatement. After taking more and more hair off of the nether region, I finally was able to get decent suction to keep the thing on for more than 5 minutes. I ended up having to take the grey base piece off too.

If i shaved all the hair off, there is no doubt that there would be perfect suction, but I'm not about to get rid of everything. I just need to experiment more and see what works best.

Weekend wasnt joking about it trying to suck your balls in. Holy shit that was painful!
    I find that if you use a beard trimmer with a guard you can get everything down nice and even, it doesn't look stupid and you can still get suction. I can't see how your gonna pump without the sleeve though. Having your cock get pinched in the bellows isn't gonna be fun.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I find that if you use a beard trimmer with a guard you can get everything down nice and even, it doesn't look stupid and you can still get suction. I can't see how your gonna pump without the sleeve though. Having your cock get pinched in the bellows isn't gonna be fun.
    I pump VERY carefully, lol.

I just have to experiment more, but it certainly works.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    I pump VERY carefully, lol.

I just have to experiment more, but it certainly works.
    You're smart to go slow. Once your unit gets used to the pressure and you can slowly but surely increase it, you'll really see how big you can get that mofo. My girl will occasionally peak in on me when I'm pumping. She can't believe how big it can get. She always tells me with a look of disbelief on her face that it looks like it hurts, or it looks like it's going to pop.......lol

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unless it's going to cause perninent gains in a short period of time, I still don't see the apeal. What do you guys expect to get out of this?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Unless it's going to cause perninent gains in a short period of time, I still don't see the apeal. What do you guys expect to get out of this?
    Is that how you feel about your weight training as well? Because it's the same difference. You put in work, you get gains. Simple as that. If you don't want to put in that work, you don't want the gains bad enough. And compared to weight training, this is a very passive exercise. 15 minutes sitting in the tub/shower while the pump does all the work.

And to answer your question, A bigger, fatter, harder cock.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-22-2015 at 10:52 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like I almost did some damage to the tubing above my left nut. It really sucks to walk around all day like "my nut hurts"

They are a good size now too after a week of hcg and a carb up.

I dunno. Might return the thing. I'd rather use one in bed so might try a dry pump.

It definitely works is the thing but it really isn't as ergonomic for me as it needs to be (plus I am not in desperate need of gainz lol)