Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Getting SWOLE

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I can't imagine anyone can just jump to full pressure. No way. You'd seriously hurt yourself. Remember, I've been pumping for years.
    Hi Cd,

As you have been pumping for years, you're a great person to ask. How much permanent growth do you think you have experienced? The manufacturer claims at least 1 inch in length and 30% in girth over some alloted time, I'm thinking a year or so. Have you experienced these sorts of gains? Also, now that you are several years in, I'm sure growth has probably slowed right?
    If I'm capable of growing to what the manufacturers claims, I will be more than happy. Honestly, I dont think I'd want much bigger lol

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Hi Cd,

As you have been pumping for years, you're a great person to ask. How much permanent growth do you think you have experienced? The manufacturer claims at least 1 inch in length and 30% in girth over some alloted time, I'm thinking a year or so. Have you experienced these sorts of gains? Also, now that you are several years in, I'm sure growth has probably slowed right?
    If I'm capable of growing to what the manufacturers claims, I will be more than happy. Honestly, I dont think I'd want much bigger lol
    Getting SWOLE - Page 6
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sweet, thanks - I believe Fin made me lose about a .25 inch in lenght and in girth - not a huge loss but still, I'd like it back.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Getting SWOLE

Quote Originally Posted by silverstrand View Post
    Sweet, thanks - I believe Fin made me lose about a .25 inch in lenght and in girth - not a huge loss but still, I'd like it back.
    The androgen deprivation definitely makes it shrink. It does come back though once you get sorted out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The androgen deprivation definitely makes it shrink. It does come back though once you get sorted out.
    If he's anything like me it'll go away again. And come back again. And go away again during this whole ordeal.
    Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    If he's anything like me it'll go away again. And come back again. And go away again during this whole ordeal.
    There is a brain connection there as well, although I'm not really sure of the mechanism. There had been times when my androgens were high and I would still have shriveled dick syndrome. I'm venturing to say that it's gaba connected, as were most of my issues mentally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    Hey entropy, just an FYI, I've been pretty consistent for close to 3 months now and seem to have gained back my .25inch length and width. Still suffering from androgen imbalance (getting better) so others may experience even faster results but at least these gains appear to be permanent. I'm shooting for a full inch by year end - thats really the max I'd want out of this. It does take a fair amount of time and effort; its a slow process.
    Last edited by silverstrand; 06-16-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    x2 on the bathmate lol, that thing is awesome ,

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here is the link again, for those reading this epic, old school SS post about dick pumping. This thread is a classic. I made this post before I had a website and before I was an affiliate. The good old days.

For those interested, here you go again: Bathmate hydromax

Happy pumping. For you pfs guys that haven't pulled the trigger on this yet, you're missing out. Nothing increases erection quality the way this does.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-21-2020 at 10:18 AM.