Thread: Getting SWOLE

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    But damn 350.....

I'm happy with what I got so 350 is a bit spendy.

CD how much gains have you experienced??
    I'm not the best person to gauge this by because most of the time I wasn't pumping at maximum capacity. I was just pumping to simulate an erection and benefit from blood flow. I wasn't out to try and get size. I'm happy with where I'm at too. But a rough estimate over the course of many years (which if you're going for size it will happen faster then this) I've come close to an inch in length and a half inch in girth. Not bad for passively pumping. Volume wise it's a big increase.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I crazy for wondering how this thing + a dht pro hormone would work out? Meaning like, if you were to pump regularly whilst running something like androhard, would the extra blood saturation increase receptor binding?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    CD what model do you have?

I'll probably say screw it here in a couple weeks and pick up the xx40 because it comes with everything and it just looks crazy. Lol

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might not be able to hit the back, but I'll beat the shit out the sides.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    CD what model do you have?

I'll probably say screw it here in a couple weeks and pick up the xx40 because it comes with everything and it just looks crazy. Lol
    The numbers are all different because when I got mine, they didn't have six different options. I believe mine would be the hercules with the same amount of power as well. I'm working on a hack to increase the pressure so I don't have to spend money on another one.

Another thing to note, I feel unless you have a monster in your pants, the goliath is too much pump.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just picked up the hercules I think. Think the max expansion is about eight and a half in length and six and a half in girth. Any more than that just doesn't seem logical on a 5'7 dude, can bottom out most chicks with what I've got. Cervix stabbing ftw.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Getting SWOLE

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I just picked up the hercules I think. Think the max expansion is about eight and a half in length and six and a half in girth. Any more than that just doesn't seem logical on a 5'7 dude, can bottom out most chicks with what I've got. Cervix stabbing ftw.
    That size is more then sufficient for the majority of women.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    That size is more then sufficient for the majority of women.
    General feedback from women suggests that's a upper, upper limit but we all know when it comes to cock sizing it ain't really about her, is it?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Getting SWOLE

Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    General feedback from women suggests that's a upper, upper limit but we all know when it comes to cock sizing it ain't really about her, is it?
    Honestly I guess it depends on the guy. Ive never had any reason or desire to actively try and increase the size of my shit. All of my customers were always more then pleased with what i was born with. This pumping developed organically and for other reasons. Although I will say the increase was a nice surprise.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm wouldn't mind an extra inch. I probably come in at average or even below by most standards. Not sure the price is worth it though. I've read all those PE forums and dudes do years worth of routines just to gain an inch. Realistically what can I expect over the 60 day garantee?