User Tag List

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting SWOLE

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, the only side effect you get from any dose of tren, is your girlfriends sore vagina

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ not sure if srs

but i do know for a fact that test and primo and proviron is my ultimate libido stack

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I think it's so funny I bought one a week before this thread appeared lol

Swole source minds think alike

The thing isn't very comfortable for me, my nuts are a decent size now too. The worst part is the underside of the base of the shaft.. I think I need that pump sleeve.

Had a really good session and my dick was longer all day but that dihydroboldenone has my libido in the toilet so sex wasn't especially good and my cock won't get full size lol. taking a 10 day break from the DHB starting today to see for sure if it's the libido issue or the large amount of tren.

So yeah, I'm currently getting swole
    The one you got didn't come with the sleeve? I thought they all came with that. I wouldnt' even consider pumping without it. That gator bellows will eat up your dick.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting SWOLE

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I think it's so funny I bought one a week before this thread appeared lol

Swole source minds think alike

The thing isn't very comfortable for me, my nuts are a decent size now too. The worst part is the underside of the base of the shaft.. I think I need that pump sleeve.

Had a really good session and my dick was longer all day but that dihydroboldenone has my libido in the toilet so sex wasn't especially good and my cock won't get full size lol. taking a 10 day break from the DHB starting today to see for sure if it's the libido issue or the large amount of tren.

So yeah, I'm currently getting swole
    I love but hate tren.. Kills libido even on caber.. I like sex too much so no tren for me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much tren do you guys run and how much test do you stack it with? I usually run 500mg/wk of test and 350-400mg/wk of tren. I can't keep my shit down while I'm on it.

The cock rocket is on the mail truck right now, I never knewI would be excited to get a dick pump, lol.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You two are part of the minority. Most people IME tren makes sex drive go through the roof.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting SWOLE

Spawn (tren/epi ph) did put libido thru the roof.. And the tren was 400. Test was 600.. I was Hving issues with prolactin and e and couldn't seem to find a good balance through out with my ai and caber ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    The cock rocket is on the mail truck right now, I never knewI would be excited to get a dick pump, lol.
    Did it get delivered??
    As you can tell your not the only one excited to get a penis pump. Lol
    Never in my life would I have guess or thought about buying a pump for my penis but it happened and I'm excited.
    To bad all my friends would laugh/make fun of me if I told them about this so I'm glad I can share this here with a group of REAL MEN.
    I guess if my HOG maxes out a xx40 I'll tell them and when they laugh I'll just whip it out and slap them across the face with it or show there GF/Wife.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 booklifter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calm down there, friend. Just a reminder that in this, just as in weight lifting, injuries can set you back much more than any benefit you got from training. Neither of you is going to enjoy it if you're badly bruised from over-zealous pumping. If you let it get bad enough, not only can sex be painful, but you can actually end up inducing ED. Not trying to be a kill-joy but there's a reason these things aren't simply used constantly by every guy on the planet until we have to haul our junk around in wheelbarrows. Give it a shot if that's what you want (clearly it is) but please be safe, especially when starting out.
    Ex Scientia Virtus

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol....

The penis is 1 body part I won't be going to crazy on and over working
    Just like lifting I plan to work on my pumping technique then start to pump it up.
    I'm very careful with my penis and where I put it and that's not going to change. It's also 1 body part I have lots of control with and a good understanding on what not to do because I'm almost 30 with no kids or STDS and I've probably only wore a comdom 12-15 times in my whole life.
    I also don't have a ton to gain so it'll be safer for me and pumping will only be used to get it more vascular and jacked or just meatier at rest.
    Kinda glad they don't make a xtreme in the Goliath size because that might get me into trouble pumping to much.