User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tren/Epi 8wks then Ostra nolva then blood tests high liver then TUDCA

November and December 8 wk trenavar/epi cycle great gains and recomp then went to ostra for 6 wks with Nolva for PCT. kept gains but recomp after was good but bodyfat rose. Strength kept 95% The nads normalized but had blood test for insurance in feburay first week. Asked for liver and test values and doc was told whats what. All leveles ok even free test except liver enzymes were double standard. 120 and 80. Doc said stop use of PHs. Already off liver was hurting and signs of issues. Started TUDCA and a Cycle aid within a week felt much better tested March2 and results came back Normal baseline on high end but within leveles 60 and 35. TUDCA never used during past cycles will use now and recomend Highly. Whats been others experiance?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way back in the day, a buddy and I ran halo with zero support and crap pct. He got the flu and I got mono. I've used cycle support ever since, and pretty much never gotten high liver values. TUDCA, milk thistle, etc.
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My AST and ALT have been high, but even from non PH supplements so watch what you take, also liver health varies with lifestyle and genetics a ton.

I'm interested in TUDCA did you notice it working ? Been looking into it. Opinions ?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wasn't the TUDCA that helped liver values turn to near normal it was TIME. They would have returned to normal with weeks usually. Mine always go up on cycle and always return to normal. All that cycle support is crap. You can get real UDCA(Ursodeoxycholic Acid) from research sites even cheaper then the TUDCA. People never dose the TUDCA correctly anyway. The recommendation on the bottle is BS. It is used mostly for people with gallstones that don't get surgery and it helps. It also is good for cholestasis. Not sure if I spelled that right.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1head View Post
    Way back in the day, a buddy and I ran halo with zero support and crap pct. He got the flu and I got mono. I've used cycle support ever since, and pretty much never gotten high liver values. TUDCA, milk thistle, etc.
    Halotestin or halodrol?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 lt1head's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Halotest25 by powerlab I'm pretty sure. Says the active was halodrol... young and dumb
    TRT: test cyp exem HCG 192lbs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Subject did in 14 months halo then halo-tren-11oxo then epi/tren/osti basically a cycle every 4 months was this short on off time because no liver issue signs untill last run. Basically high levels are to be expected i guess from feedback? A couple months to drop on own would be normal? Any others feedback apprecaited. TUDCA was run 1500mg per day then 2000mg then 1000mg over 4weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Within 1 week of tudca rib pain went for the better less acid and appitite went up and other signs of liver stress changed. Basically lets say awfull expelled from subject. Will keep someTudca or possibly UDCA around as a precaution but i guess the time off is what lets repair happen? Feedback on UDCA?

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those TUDCA doses seem kind of high if I'm not mistaken. Are those daily doses?

- - - Updated - - -

Those TUDCA doses seem kind of high if I'm not mistaken. Are those daily doses?
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Turbo6GN's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lt1head View Post
    Halotest25 by powerlab I'm pretty sure. Says the active was halodrol... young and dumb
    That was the first PH I ever ran, there is a sketchy company if there ever was one!!! I blew up like a tick.

I think I'm done with the PH game but I wouldn't run anything without TUDCA, it's decent insurance and I just don't trust any cycle support "blend" no matter how much the "bruhs" swear by it. Antaeus all the way.