Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pct help

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pct help

Yeah everything is pretty good... (Still got my pubertal gyno but it's not too bad.. Just a little puffy..)Which is why I'm debating on risking takin anything (dmz) atm.. I'm pretty happy with where I'm at but wouldn't mind a little more..
    Currents stats are
    5'6
    I'd guess ~10-12% bf abs can be seen but am far from "ripped" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pct help

Wow, lots going on in here now lol thanks for the replies guys. So you are saying I need to extend my Clomid to 6 weeks instead of 4? And also run ultra male for 6 weeks along with Clomid and then bridge in My E-control? Also I see you saying that E2 sides are more pronounced with hypothyroidism.. Funny you say that because I've had hypo for about 7 years of course I've been on synthroid then entire time so my number have always been normal. Is that still something to look out for ev n though my medication has it normal?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, 6 weeks of clomid should be minimum IMO, so your new plan seems much better to me.

I did not express myself very well (as usually)- E2 sides are more pronounced with untreated hypothyroidism- if you're taking synthroid (and conversion to T3 is decent) than you are OK as your hormone levels should be good.