0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking about reducing the cycle to 10 weeks for the sake of cost

50mg ralox e/d, starting before cycle
    25-40mg ralox e/d, depending on sides
    .2ml prami e/d
    HCG 2-3x a week
    Cycle support- tudca or something similar.
    Upping the dose of trest a bit, 50mg trest PP e/d
    3 Week sdrol kickstart, 20mg e/d depending on sides, may bump up to 30mg if it's underdosed or anything.
    Epiandro 400mg e/d. Deciding between trans or oral.
    Anavar 50-75mg e/d, waiting until after sdrol to start. Last week up cycle bump up to 100mg.

Peptides:
    I had great result with frag, the last 4 weeks of the cycle I'll be doing fasted cardio and introducing frag at 250mcg morning and night.
    Ipamorelin- On the fence about this. Not sure if it really helped me before, but it could have been bunk. 3x e/d 150mcg if I do. Would run throughout whole cycle.

PCT:
    Continue ralox at a lower dose for a while
    25mg Nolva 8 weeks
    Clomid 4 weeks
    OTC PCT continue for 12 weeks

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm pretty sure my sdrol source is a no go. Might go anadrol instead. It appears as if this doesn't aromatize, but can still cause gyno/bloat. How is this?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop trying to reinvent the wheel man. Run test and mast or test and stano. Finish at the end with an oral that isn't gonna fuck your gyno like tbol or anavar.

You won't even need the oral. Your cycle should not be so complicated that you need all this cycle support and shit, and you cut it short because of money you spent on cycle support...

Sell the trest or save it, get test and mast or test and epiandro. That's all you'll need. And a good dose of exem

- - - Updated - - -

Anadrol binds both to the progesterone and estrogen receptors directly. It really can't be run without gyno surgery lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should just contact Boston Lloyd....
    He should be able to help you with your Drug Cycle.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Stop trying to reinvent the wheel man. Run test and mast or test and stano. Finish at the end with an oral that isn't gonna fuck your gyno like tbol or anavar.

You won't even need the oral. Your cycle should not be so complicated that you need all this cycle support and shit, and you cut it short because of money you spent on cycle support...

Sell the trest or save it, get test and mast or test and epiandro. That's all you'll need. And a good dose of exem

- - - Updated - - -

Anadrol binds both to the progesterone and estrogen receptors directly. It really can't be run without gyno surgery lol
    I agree with weekend, keep things simple especially since this is your first run. My first run was with test @ 500mg/wk for 15 weeks, week 1-5 @ 50mg of oral tbol, 2 week rest between orals, then 8 weeks of var @ 50mg/day. My results were amazing!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, the main reason I went trest over test was that I'm concerned about sources. I'd love to choose test, but it just makes me apprehensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Change of plans. Exem+ralox

600mg test e
    400-500mg mast
    Sdrol kick start
    Maybe some epiandro throughout to keep the DHT extremely high. Hopefully this can eliminate the gyno quite a bit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you would like to eliminate the gyno reduce the test dose to 300 or below. If you want more gains while eliminating gyno you can replace the test with primo or tbol after you're recovered from the sdrol

300test 300 primo 600 mast would be sweet

I think you should just do tbol instead of sdrol.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has this cycle ever happened? If estrogen is so worrisome why 500-600 mg of test?
    Run 125mg of test a week, along a non aromatizing drug that will do the work, and be done with it
    If $ are an issue var will be a letdown, dbol+aromasin poor man's anavar, or m1t or whatever
    Hope there's money left for food, good nutrition is your #1 ancillary on cycle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DJ nice to see you in here!