User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Going to the dark side

In September, I'm going to make the jump to the dark side. Starting to stockpile now.

12 Weeks
    50mg trest e/d
    DHT type compound (Deciding between just using high dose transdermal epiandro, 75mg proviron e/d, or just pinning mast)
    3 week sdrol kick start 20mg e/d
    *Potential anavar 50-75mg e/d last 6 weeks
    t3/clen throughout. Not using clen until well after the sdrol.

Running cycle support products to control blood pressure/liver toxicity, hcg, 25mg exem, ralox, and a very low dose of caber/prami.

PCT will be 4 weeks of clomid, 6-8 weeks of nolva, then run an OTC pct product.

My goal for this cycle is to come out shredded. Obviously, this is all diet and cardio, but the cycle will hopefully pack on a bit of size while burning off fat while increasing strength and allowing me to bring up some of my weak points. I've gotten lean before so I know what it takes in that department.

In all honesty, I have no idea why I chose trest over test. Test has been tried and true, but it seems like people are getting great results with trest and I want to give it a go.

My major concern on this cycle is my existing gyno. I'm combating this with the ralox, dht, exem, and prami or caber. Theoretically, I should be okay right? I'm hoping it gets even less noticeable with the increase in mass, leaning out, and the combo of ralox/exem/dht/prami.

How does all of this look? I'm open to suggestions as it's a while away.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd drop the sdrol personally, that shit is posion!
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraZeus View Post
    I'd drop the sdrol personally, that shit is posion!
    I'm going to keep it for the three weeks and just flood with water/liver support.

Since I'm going to get shut down anyways, would oral winstrol be beneficial in the last 5-6 weeks instead of anavar? Var is just so goddamn expensive to dose it how I want to.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gyno: use test not trest
    DHT: epiandro is probably best for your money, mast adds more size though.
    Use caber not prami
    Ralox doesn't do anything for me

Drop superdrol to 10 mg for 4 weeks

No winstrol, anavar if you want you won't need more than 40 mg.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 hossam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oral Winstrol is a bad idea, very toxic and less benefits

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like prami better. Find the dose(which takes effort and mishaps, which is why people like the trouble free caber) and it offers more benefits than caber.
    I don't think supedrol at 20mg for 3 weeks is really pushing any type of boundary that's pretty common dose people just run it longer. I agree it's poison but unless an idiot is running it you should be fine. Get some TUDCA or UDCA to run with it if it's a concern. I think it'd be fine for 3 weeks. Don't use Trest if you have gyno since the estrogen it converts to is methylestradiol(correct me if I'm wrong guys) which is much worse to combat and could wreak havoc on your gyno. Use Epi andro, the likelyhood of you getting real well dosed mast is at best unlikely. You should invest in a lamax kit. No winny, use var if you need to.

And as personal no-no I say stay away from t3. Clen DNP a all that, whatever it's fine. But the idea of downregulating my thyroid scares the shit out of me. If only ever use it with tren since it downregs t3 and Id only be taking a small dose to try and combat that thought. That a personal choice and not something based on a lot of feedback, but I know of many who agree with me. Not to mention if you over dose it, you could very easily start catabolize muscle since it burns indescriminate. It isn't like clen which is anti-cat, or DNP which is muscle sparing.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 03-09-2015 at 12:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hossam View Post
    oral Winstrol is a bad idea, very toxic and less benefits
    I realized this. The oral winstrol was just a thought honestly, didn't do enough research yet. Going to go with var

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I like prami better. Find the dose(which takes effort and mishaps, which is why people like the trouble free caber) and it offers more benefits than caber.
    I don't think supedrol at 20mg for 3 weeks is really pushing any type of boundary that's pretty common dose people just run it longer. I agree it's poison but unless an idiot is running it you should be fine. Get some TUDCA or UDCA to run with it if it's a concern. I think it'd be fine for 3 weeks. Don't use Trest if you have gyno since the estrogen it converts to is methylestradiol(correct me if I'm wrong guys) which is much worse to combat and could wreak havoc on your gyno. Use Epi andro, the likelyhood of you getting real well dosed mast is at best unlikely. You should invest in a lamax kit. No winny, use var if you need to.

And as personal no-no I say stay away from t3. Clen DNP a all that, whatever it's fine. But the idea of downregulating my thyroid scares the shit out of me. If only ever use it with tren since it downregs t3 and Id only be taking a small dose to try and combat that thought. That a personal choice and not something based on a lot of feedback, but I know of many who agree with me. Not to mention if you over dose it, you could very easily start catabolize muscle since it burns indescriminate. It isn't like clen which is anti-cat, or DNP which is muscle sparing.

I would slowly come off the t3, I've been wanting to try it for a while but was afraid to without being on cycle for the catabolic reasons. I actually used prami in the past, gave me some WILD erections, made my joints feel better, and seemed to lean me out. I ran up to a ml at a time with no sides.

I actually already bought the trest. Shouldn't I be fine using it with exem and ralox? Exem theoretically should keep all issues away, the ralox is just a backup in case it doesn't.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trest i THINK converts to 7-methylestradiol which is worse than estradiol but not as bad as 17-methylestradiol which is what comes from dbol.

i am not sure about the above statement, but i think it's right. it definitely doesn't convert to 17-methylestradiol.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure that's completely right. Makes sense since its a 7a methyl on Trest. Still much more potent than normal estrogen and could be a prob. But Exem should take care of that.