User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    I'm probably the worst person to say this but tbh this place feels like home to me now and this is starting to bug me a little.
    There's better places to discuss this stuff bro, like three other forums. We -do- discuss this stuff occasionally but there's no more that can be said about it that hasn't already been addressed in other threads.
    I agree. This thing has been talked to death and than some. However I still feel that I can learn more about this issue by listening to peoples experiences with recovery attempts. Also the questions I have and the things im trying to learn about now are more releated to DHT prohormones and pct/ recovering from DHT cycles and how close doing so is to recovering from steriod cycles or TRT. I promise I won't be annoying and I will do this by treading as lightly as possible.

The PH website is no longer consists of people like cdnuts who want to learn research and by using scientific approaches and logic to solve something as complex as PFS. It's just made up of people who want to bitch and complain by using the website as a support group. In my opnion that's what mental health profesionals are for. I'm intrested in learning as much as I can about "all things male" from the right people. Knowladge is power period.

Honestly the only reason I even found this website was because I was looking for a replacement to Androhard and came across another Ph member doing the same on this website.

Anyways thanks for your response and I'm glad you are doing good and found a website that you enjoy being a member at.

Hope I did go about this the wrong way
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 03-13-2015 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Typo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    X2

And get rid of that Victim mindset.....
    To be honest I had the victim mindset. Not anymore. This issue has been a part of my life now for 4.5 years. I gave up on that mindset some time ago. This is just a part of my life now, believe me I have "adabted to my enviornment". This is normal now, like going to work and the gym. It's just a part of the day.

I used this username just because this is the user name I have been using for a while now and I guess it just caught on. I did not look at it like that and if I did I prob would not have used it on this website.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 03-13-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Typo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    Exogenous hormones will more than likely suppress your natural hormone levels.
    End of story.

Ok. So I'm going to plan on needing PCT. All this means is that I have to be that much more careful with what pct I choose and how i use it.

If I recover my LH and FSH from a propecia crash I can recover from anything. But don't let me fool you, I'm still worried about the implications running a cycle of alpha hard will have on shutting down my natural T production. My total T is curruntly in .the mid 700's NG/DL and I'm 30.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma View Post
    There is a log being run now for Andro300 that may be of some interest to you.
    I'm going to start researching it.
    Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It's crazy how a group of us hormone-crazy weightlifters can have such a carryover benefit to the folks injured by 5AR inhbitors. I would be OK with a specific section to help these guys out. The last thing I'd ever want to do is run these guys off, but at the same time, I don't want this to be the Propeciahelp Part II site.

Honestly, having been once shut down by a natural 5AR inhibitor, I would do anything I could to help someone in the OP's position. We have so much to share, and we're probably a whole hell of a lot more versed than a lot of guys on the Propecia Help forums.

Just my two cents worth.
    If you have experienced the 5AR crash or anything close to it than you know what it feels like to go to hell. If you can survive in that world you can survive in any. I'm looking forward to hearing about some of your knowladge about the situation.

Let's face it, no one is going to know more about using hormones and PCT than you guys. Seeing that I'm actually getting ready to use alpha hard, your inputs are of much use to me.

Hopefully I will be the last PH person coming here. If by doing what I'm doing right now I'm promoting more of them to come than I will leave.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 03-13-2015 at 11:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I share this sentiment, fpr, I really do. However there's nothing we can do for someone who shows up here expecting to be carried or spoon fed exactly what to do to fix it -especially- in this situation. There's a wealth of information here and on other areas of the internet but until you take the initiative, devour as much information as possible and actually take action... We just can't help these guys. Last thing I want is 2-3 threads like this a week when ALL OF THE INFORMATION IS OUT THERE, ALL OF IT.

Sorry for being a bit snarky, I found this forum cause I was researching 5ari sides but I can't stand this "I'm a victim everyone should help me stance".
    No I'm not taking your response like a bitch. I get it.

I have been reading through the forum and it appears you have a history with these types of side effects as well. It also sounds like you are doing good now and that's awesome. So far I'm glad I came here because I just found cdnuts new herbs he recomends and even mentioned that he would have included those during his recovery if he knew about them at the time. That's a whole list to research!

I have already learned some good stuff and I have only been here for two days.

As far as taking action I just finished my first fast yesterday. 7 days, lost all stomach fat. Only had a lil to begin with but now I'm in better shape and can't fucking wait to eat crazy good and get in better shape.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 03-13-2015 at 11:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    If you guys are willing to help out, then I get that. But just know it's opening up a can of worms. I've done it...for years at PH. Painstakingly documenting everything that was happening with me in the hopes that it would help somebody else. All of the failures (there were many) and the successes. One thing that really started to get to me after awhile is that I would start getting attacked by people for no reason at all. People that just didn't like me based on my posts. I would have people start arguing with me, pointlessly so, trying to prove me wrong. I didn't get it because I was simply there to help. Hours and hours of going through posts, answering PM's (a ridiculous amount of them) I had no reason for anyone to believe me. All I was doing was sharing my experiences. Nothing more, nothing less. I had no desire to argue.

If anything, maybe there can be a section for troubleshooting endocrine system issues. At a site that deals with what this site does, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Just be careful what you wish for.
    The reason why people on that website did that to you (and others who have posted recoveries) is simply because when they read a post like that they know they have to options:

1) get ready to fight, as using your methods are not for the weak of heart.

2) assume the post and the methods used are a lie so that way they can justify in their own minds not to do it.

This way they don't need to admit to themselves that they are cowards.

You are here and they are their for a reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I quite like the idea of endocrine trouble shooting, then all this crap can be stickied and avoided. Even better if its at Tue bottom of the page. I feel I contributed to this crap quite a lot so if there's anything I can do, please feel free to let me know.
    Ten four

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Ten four
    Roll with us, learn with us and become one of us.

We have no problem helping. This is a family forum. Read, learn, ask questions, and contribute back to others in need with what you have learned.

I had fenugreek give me ALL the classic symptoms of PFS, to a slightly lesser degree, but the symptoms were there. If you've had PFS or the same from saw palmetto, I feel your pain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mahatma, I found the website that sells the Andro300 product. I'm surprised to see its a gel. A transdermal DHT prohormone product is actually what I have been looking for, for a while now. If I have my facts straight this will be easier on my liver as its not going through my digestive system to be broken down by my liver ect..

My only concern is that as far as I know when it comes to transdermal products it's a hit or miss type of deal as producing a product with a good carrier (transdermal delivery) that can actually absorb through the skin and into the blood stream properly is difficult to do. In other words it will work crazy good or not work at all. The transdermal delievy quality of that product called sustain alpha from PP was awesome and based on my research one of a kind and hard to duplicate.

This andro300 deff has my eye

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    Mahatma, I found the website that sells the Andro300 product. I'm surprised to see its a gel. A transdermal DHT prohormone product is actually what I have been looking for, for a while now. If I have my facts straight this will be easier on my liver as its not going through my digestive system to be broken down by my liver ect..

My only concern is that as far as I know when it comes to transdermal products it's a hit or miss type of deal as producing a product with a good carrier (transdermal delivery) that can actually absorb through the skin and into the blood stream properly is difficult to do. In other words it will work crazy good or not work at all. The transdermal delievy quality of that product called sustain alpha from PP was awesome and based on my research one of a kind and hard to duplicate.

This andro300 deff has my eye
    There's a lot of options. If you want a transdermal you could try andractim, andro300 or source pure epi powder and salvo. If you want an internal product Alphahard has the alpha and beta isomer and therefore its the closest thing to androhardv3. I have to stress though, I'm on cdnuts regime. Prohormones are literally the last thing you should add, they're not even remotely essential to the program.. I'm not sure why so many guys think it's the key. Hard work is the key. Always.