Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
If you guys are willing to help out, then I get that. But just know it's opening up a can of worms. I've done it...for years at PH. Painstakingly documenting everything that was happening with me in the hopes that it would help somebody else. All of the failures (there were many) and the successes. One thing that really started to get to me after awhile is that I would start getting attacked by people for no reason at all. People that just didn't like me based on my posts. I would have people start arguing with me, pointlessly so, trying to prove me wrong. I didn't get it because I was simply there to help. Hours and hours of going through posts, answering PM's (a ridiculous amount of them) I had no reason for anyone to believe me. All I was doing was sharing my experiences. Nothing more, nothing less. I had no desire to argue.

If anything, maybe there can be a section for troubleshooting endocrine system issues. At a site that deals with what this site does, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Just be careful what you wish for.
The reason why people on that website did that to you (and others who have posted recoveries) is simply because when they read a post like that they know they have to options:

1) get ready to fight, as using your methods are not for the weak of heart.

2) assume the post and the methods used are a lie so that way they can justify in their own minds not to do it.

This way they don't need to admit to themselves that they are cowards.

You are here and they are their for a reason.