User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found The living legend CDnuts l

I recently stumbled upon this forum and I had to join because I would have been stupid not to. I have been reading through all of the threads and it's obvious that there is some awsome people here who give great advice and info.

Hopefully everyone will be ok with this, but I am another 5 alpha reductase inhibiter victim, except that I took Avodart and not propecia.

It's clear that the people here already know who cdnuts is and what he has acomplished so it does not seen like I'm "letting be cat out of the bag" but seriously you can't read more than ten threads on the thousands of threads propecia help has without hearing cdnuts name mentioned. This guy has been able to do what lots (and I mean lots) of guys have failed to do. Your recovery thread from PH has inspired me so much. I was one of those guys that probable contributed to why cdnuts left. I just did not get what he was saying at the time I first found his thread a year and a half ago. I was not mentally tough enough to get it.

But after reading it again recently I get what he is saying. Their is no magic bult with curing PFS. You need to make drastic life style changes that will allow you OVERTIME to constantly nudge your body and endicrine system back in the right direction.

I seen cdnuts's post about how he's done with that dark time of his life and therefor he does not want to turn this into a propecia help forum. I completly understand that and respect it, he has already done more for a bunch of complete strangers than anyone else would by posting his recovery methods.

With that said I would like to mention to anyone who cares what I have been able to accomplish so far on my own:

4 and a half years ago I crashed from taking a DHT inhibiter. I lost ten pounds of muscel and put on belly fat over night, I had no labido, had complete Ed and depression, had low total T, free T, high SHBG and estrogen all of which came over night with my crash.

First thing I did was waited 8 months doing nothing other than eating better and working out.

Second thing I did was I went on a two year clomid restart program. Luckily I found a real good endo who was willing to do this for me. It
    Restored my hormone levels, they are all perfect for a 30 year old.

Time, restoring my levels and working out has got me where I am at today which is 50 percent recovered. I still have moderate to severe ED, senstivity issues. It' now time to finish recovering and i plan on doing this by following everything cdnuts did. I am now mentally tuff enough to even begin to be on this guys level.

Today I have finished my first ever fast. I made it 7 days. It's been crazy hard, I can not fucking wait to eat whole food tonight (yes I know I'm taking refeeding very slow). after today I am following (as outlined by cdnuts) a strict gluten free diet that consists of a paleo diet with carbbackloading (only clean carbs). I will eat this wAy for a few months, no cheat days, no beer no nothing. I will do high intensity training with weight lifting through out the week. This 7 day fast Is a great start for this new life.

In the near future I will do another fast but 14 days. I will than go into my first "cdnuts" cycle. It will consist of the following:

4-6 weeks of alpha hard.

One month of pct using the same compounds from the testosterone recovery stack cdnuts used. Its toco 8, RES and the D-acid stuff. During this time I will cycle several diff T boosters. A diff one for every day.

One-two additional months of cycling the Natural T boostets. That is one complete cycle and 4 over the course of 1-2 years needs to be completed.

I'm looking forward to fighting this thing now, it's just a part of life now. It's not dark it's just a part of life. This fast has provided me with the mental toughness I need to see this through.

Cdnuts, sorry if this is reminding you of all this crap, but it's true your posts have reached many and you are the man.
    Last edited by 5 alpha victim; 03-12-2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Spelling errors

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am simply just looking for any advice cdnuts or anyone else can give me regarding if alphs hard is the best choice for the DHT prohormone and what are the best herbs/natural T boosters I should use IN COMBINATION with my pct and for 1-2 months after my pct.

I'm also looking to see if anyone can give me their opnion on if a DHT prohormone cycle will completly destruct my now good natrual recovered hormone levels. Of course a 2 year clomid restart was hell and id hate to lose these gains but as we already know a DHT prohormone is a part of cdnuts method and I plan on needing to incorporate that aspect into my own trial to succeed.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 entropy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm probably the worst person to say this but tbh this place feels like home to me now and this is starting to bug me a little.
    There's better places to discuss this stuff bro, like three other forums. We -do- discuss this stuff occasionally but there's no more that can be said about it that hasn't already been addressed in other threads.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by entropy View Post
    There's better places to discuss this stuff bro, like three other forums. We -do- discuss this stuff occasionally but there's no more that can be said about it that hasn't already been addressed in other threads.
    X2

And get rid of that Victim mindset.....

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exogenous hormones will more than likely suppress your natural hormone levels.
    End of story.
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 alpha victim View Post
    I am simply just looking for any advice cdnuts or anyone else can give me regarding if alphs hard is the best choice for the DHT prohormone and what are the best herbs/natural T boosters I should use IN COMBINATION with my pct and for 1-2 months after my pct.

I'm also looking to see if anyone can give me their opnion on if a DHT prohormone cycle will completly destruct my now good natrual recovered hormone levels. Of course a 2 year clomid restart was hell and id hate to lose these gains but as we already know a DHT prohormone is a part of cdnuts method and I plan on needing to incorporate that aspect into my own trial to succeed.
    There is a log being run now for Andro300 that may be of some interest to you.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's crazy how a group of us hormone-crazy weightlifters can have such a carryover benefit to the folks injured by 5AR inhbitors. I would be OK with a specific section to help these guys out. The last thing I'd ever want to do is run these guys off, but at the same time, I don't want this to be the Propeciahelp Part II site.

Honestly, having been once shut down by a natural 5AR inhibitor, I would do anything I could to help someone in the OP's position. We have so much to share, and we're probably a whole hell of a lot more versed than a lot of guys on the Propecia Help forums.

Just my two cents worth.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It's crazy how a group of us hormone-crazy weightlifters can have such a carryover benefit to the folks injured by 5AR inhbitors. I would be OK with a specific section to help these guys out. The last thing I'd ever want to do is run these guys off, but at the same time, I don't want this to be the Propeciahelp Part II site.

Honestly, having been once shut down by a natural 5AR inhibitor, I would do anything I could to help someone in the OP's position. We have so much to share, and we're probably a whole hell of a lot more versed than a lot of guys on the Propecia Help forums.

Just my two cents worth.
    I share this sentiment, fpr, I really do. However there's nothing we can do for someone who shows up here expecting to be carried or spoon fed exactly what to do to fix it -especially- in this situation. There's a wealth of information here and on other areas of the internet but until you take the initiative, devour as much information as possible and actually take action... We just can't help these guys. Last thing I want is 2-3 threads like this a week when ALL OF THE INFORMATION IS OUT THERE, ALL OF IT.

Sorry for being a bit snarky, I found this forum cause I was researching 5ari sides but I can't stand this "I'm a victim everyone should help me stance".

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post

Just my two cents worth.
    If you guys are willing to help out, then I get that. But just know it's opening up a can of worms. I've done it...for years at PH. Painstakingly documenting everything that was happening with me in the hopes that it would help somebody else. All of the failures (there were many) and the successes. One thing that really started to get to me after awhile is that I would start getting attacked by people for no reason at all. People that just didn't like me based on my posts. I would have people start arguing with me, pointlessly so, trying to prove me wrong. I didn't get it because I was simply there to help. Hours and hours of going through posts, answering PM's (a ridiculous amount of them) I had no reason for anyone to believe me. All I was doing was sharing my experiences. Nothing more, nothing less. I had no desire to argue.

If anything, maybe there can be a section for troubleshooting endocrine system issues. At a site that deals with what this site does, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary. Just be careful what you wish for.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-13-2015 at 02:39 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I quite like the idea of endocrine trouble shooting, then all this crap can be stickied and avoided. Even better if its at Tue bottom of the page. I feel I contributed to this crap quite a lot so if there's anything I can do, please feel free to let me know.